Are you ready?

Are you ready?

• Total voters

Truster

Calls to evacuate will not go out before the immediate return of The Lamb when He comes in wrath to completely wipe out His enemies. Only His people, those that have been redeemed, will be safe and taken out of harm's way.
Blasé indifference and determined rebellion will be wiped away. Terror, fear and indescribable anguish that will cause men's hearts to fail will reign in their stead. Crying and wailing will fill the air as well as the minds of the enemies of The Lamb.

"And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:"​

Irrespective of what you have been told or led to believe this is what will happen. Are you ready? Are you sure you are ready? Don't be hasty in answering because you are being scanned and your reactions are being recorded in the book of the conscience. And will be used as evidence against you. Any thing thought, said or done that is not done in trust is sin.

Last edited:

Truster

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know full well that the day of Adonay will come just like a thief in the night. While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.

Truster

1 Thessalonians 1:10

...and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, that is Yah Shua, who rescues us from the wrath to come.​

Truster

Revelation 22:12

"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done."​

Truster

Revelation 1:7

BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.​

Truster

2 Peter 3:4

...and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation."​

Truster

Luke 21:25

"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,"​

I missed out dismay and perplexity in the OP.

Truster

Philippians 3:20

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, Adonay Yah Shua Messiah;​

Truster

Titus 2:13

"Awaiting that blessed hope, and the epiphany of the glory of the mega Elohim and out Saviour Yah Shua Messiah;"​

Amen.

Epoisses

Ummmm.....the end-times do happen BEFORE the rapture but then Calvinists never study prophecy so they wouldn't know.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things (end-time events), know that it is near, even at the doors. Matt. 24:32,33