Are You Ready For Jesus To Come?

TrevorL

Greetings again God's Truth,
Paul knows a man who went there and contemplates that the man went there out of his body/in his spirit.
Paul states that he did not know whether he was in the body or not. In other words it was so real that he did not know if he was literally there, or if it was a completely realistic vision, where he could not tell the difference. This was a transportation in time, not location. God dwells in heaven and he did not go there. The prophets interacted with some of the visions that God gave them. Isaiah saw a vision in Isaiah 6 of the Lord sitting on the throne with attendant seraphim, but then one of the seraphim took a coal and touched his lips. You may disagree, but I believe that this was a vision of Jesus in the future Kingdom upon earth as the King-Priest. In other words Isaiah was transported in vision into this new heaven and earth Isaiah 65:17. Was he physically there, did he actually feel a coal touching and almost burning his lips? Ezekiel seems to walk in amongst the future completed Third Temple in Ezekiel 40-48, and it is a real experience. Peter speaks of the transfiguration as if it is a clear evidence of Christ in his future glory and a guarantee that Christ will return. Was he transported into the future?

Kind regards
Trevor

God's Truth

Greetings again God's Truth, Paul states that he did not know whether he was in the body or not. In other words it was so real that he did not know if he was literally there, or if it was a completely realistic vision, where he could not tell the difference. This was a transportation in time, not location. God dwells in heaven and he did not go there. The prophets interacted with some of the visions that God gave them. Isaiah saw a vision in Isaiah 6 of the Lord sitting on the throne with attendant seraphim, but then one of the seraphim took a coal and touched his lips. You may disagree, but I believe that this was a vision of Jesus in the future Kingdom upon earth as the King-Priest. In other words Isaiah was transported in vision into this new heaven and earth Isaiah 65:17. Was he physically there, did he actually feel a coal touching and almost burning his lips? Ezekiel seems to walk in amongst the future completed Third Temple in Ezekiel 40-48, and it is a real experience. Peter speaks of the transfiguration as if it is a clear evidence of Christ in his future glory and a guarantee that Christ will return. Was he transported into the future?

Kind regards
Trevor

Paul would not suggest a lie.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If the trumpets were to sound and our Lord were to pierce the clouds right now as you read and/or type here on TOL, would you be ready to meet Him in the air in peace? Or would you be among the group that would cry out for the rocks to fall on you because you cannot bear to behold His light?

Regardless of your answer, how do you know it to be true?

There are enough prophecies that have come to pass in scripture alone to bear witness to its truth.

Am I ready for Jesus to return, you bet.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Your argument is that there's a difference in what Jesus preached BEFORE his crucifixion and after. I'm asking what's the difference and how is it significant and/or relative to one's salvation? Like I stated before, in my understanding, there's no difference/significance. So can you communicate to me exactly what it is, since you seem to find a great significance between the before and after.

the difference was in people, not in God