ECT ARE YOU PROTECTED TODAY ?

DAN P

Hi to all and many are protected by Car , Life , Home , Health and various kinds of Insurance , to help during accidents and tough times

But what about what Paul means in 2 Thess 3:3 ??

It reads , But the Lord is Faithful , Who will make you Firm and will PROTECT ( you ) from the EVIL one !!

#1 , There is one verb here " make you FIRM / THYOMIA " IS IN THE Aorist Tense and it begins at the time of salvation !!

#2 , It is also in the Passive Voice which means it is God who does the Protecting !!

#3 , But here is the KICKER < that it is CONTROLLED by the Subjective Mood !!

#4 , All who stay within the Revelation of the MYSTERY as preached by Paul are PROTECTED by God !!

#5 , All begin to teach anything other than the MYSTERY are not protected FROM EVIL OR will FALL for many of the SECTS that are taught around all of us >

In other words , all are CONTROLLED by the Subjective Mood by REBELLING against Pauline truth , pure and simple !!

dan p.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi to all and many are protected by Car , Life , Home , Health and various kinds of Insurance , to help during accidents and tough times

But what about what Paul means in 2 Thess 3:3 ??

It reads , But the Lord is Faithful , Who will make you Firm and will PROTECT ( you ) from the EVIL one !!

#1 , There is one verb here " make you FIRM / THYOMIA " IS IN THE Aorist Tense and it begins at the time of salvation !!

#2 , It is also in the Passive Voice which means it is God who does the Protecting !!

#3 , But here is the KICKER < that it is CONTROLLED by the Subjective Mood !!

#4 , All who stay within the Revelation of the MYSTERY as preached by Paul are PROTECTED by God !!

#5 , All begin to teach anything other than the MYSTERY are not protected FROM EVIL OR will FALL for many of the SECTS that are taught around all of us >

In other words , all are CONTROLLED by the Subjective Mood by REBELLING against Pauline truth , pure and simple !!

dan p.

No, you are not protected by believing a mystery.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psa 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Psa 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Psa 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Psa 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psa 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psa 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Psa 91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
Psa 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psa 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psa 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Psa 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Psa 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psa 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psa 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

You have to enter it, not just believe it.

LA

DAN P

No, you are not protected by believing a mystery.

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psa 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Psa 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Psa 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Psa 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psa 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psa 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Psa 91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
Psa 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psa 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psa 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Psa 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Psa 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psa 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psa 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

You have to enter it, not just believe it.

LA

Hi and where is a verse that explains how you enter into ??

Explain Col 1:25 and 26 or Eph 3:9 ??

dan p