ARCHIVE: A confession of faith

PastorZ77

Sozo said:
Justin...

If I may be so bold as too suggest something to you regarding your new found faith.

God is big enough to guide you into the truth you seek... go to Him with every question on your heart: Argue... complain... yell... fight... cry... get angry... plead... and be bold about it! Most of all... listen to Him, because these are things that pray is all about. You cannot offend God in your desire to know the truth that only He can make known to you.

There are many here who are praying for you.

Grace & Peace

This is the best advice given in this whole thread.

If you seek the Truth, you're guaranteed to find it, if you seek the Creator, He has not hidden Himself. He is revealed in creation and in His son, I can't wait to hear about how you feel his love and the Spirit witness to your open heart.

Acknowledge God as God, acknowledge Christ as His son and his sacrifice for us and so we can be reconciled TO God, know that you know that Jesus rose from the dead, I'm so excited for you! :D Congrats!!! :BRAVO: :third:

Adam

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
What I know right now is that I believe that Jesus is God in the flesh. He was crucified, but God raised him from the dead. I do not understand how (and I rather have my doubts that any human understands how), but because of His death and resurrection, I am saved because I believe in Him.

*shrug* That's the absolute best I understand it and can express my understanding. There's more there, but I don't have the words to explain it.
Awesome! Freakazoid stands with you!

JoyfulRook

Wow! I can't believe I missed this thread! This is so neat!

I always thought that you were quite knowledgable when it came to scripture, and I remember thinking "How did a Wiccan get his head screwed on as good as he does?" I always thought that it would be really cool if you became a Christian. And I prayed that you would! So this news is very exciting for me!

And by the way: I like :Ninja: 's Idea of Justin (Christian).

docrob57

Perhaps I shouldn't say this, though he didn't ask me to keep it confidential, but Justin now claims to be both Christian and Wiccan. So keep a prayin'

koban

docrob57 said:
Perhaps I shouldn't say this, though he didn't ask me to keep it confidential, but Justin now claims to be both Christian and Wiccan. So keep a prayin'

baby steps

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
docrob57 said:
Kind of like trying to be both a Christian and a democrat. But like koban said, baby steps. After my conversion to Christianity, it took me years to leave the republican party and become a true right winger.

One Eyed Jack

Justin (Wiccan) said:
You and Sozo! :help: I got called that all through school, and hated it. :chuckle:

Though I may consider "Justin Thyme." I could make my custom title "Parsely, sage, rosemary, and..." :think:

I love that song (especially the Queensryche version). And congratulations on accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior! I'm so happy about this I don't know what to say. :D

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Justin said:
What I know right now is that I believe that Jesus is God in the flesh. He was crucified, but God raised him from the dead. ...but because of His death and resurrection, I am saved because I believe in Him.

"...there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

*~WooHoo! Justin!

C'mon Balder, it's your turn :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Notice that Justin became a "Christian" after much time spent on TOL.

Then he left TOL for a long time and then rejected what he learned on TOL.

This proves the power of TOL's secret mind control methods.

Justin (Wiccan)

Knight said:

Don't be advertizing those--they're still top secret.

Besides which, if the IRS starts asking, then I'll have to pay back taxes on the "Guinea Pig" stipend you folks have been paying me. :D

WandererInFog

Knight said:
Notice that Justin became a "Christian" after much time spent on TOL.

Then he left TOL for a long time and then rejected what he learned on TOL.

Or, after reading through this thread and the archives a bit, that he's just a giant drama queen who will make whatever "profession of faith" that will get him attention...

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
WandererInFog said:
Or, after reading through this thread and the archives a bit, that he's just a giant drama queen who will make whatever "profession of faith" that will get him attention...
Nah!

It's definitely the mind control techniques!

:squint: