ECT Approved Unto God

Cross Reference

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
2 Tim. 2:15.

If you cannot express yourself on any subject, struggle until you can. If you do not, someone will be the poorer all the days of his life. Struggle to re-express some truth of God to yourself, and God will use that expression to someone else. Go through the winepress of God where the grapes are crushed. You must struggle to get expression experimentally, then there will come a time when that expression will become the very wine of strengthening to someone else; but if you say lazily—‘I am not going to struggle to express this thing for myself, I will borrow what I say,’ the expression will not only be of no use to you, but of no use to anyone. Try to re-state to yourself what you implicitly feel to be God’s truth, and you give God a chance to pass it on to someone else through you.

Always make a practice of provoking your own mind to think out what it accepts easily. Our position is not ours until we make it ours by suffering. The author who benefits you is not the one who tells you something you did not know before, but the one who gives expression to the truth that has been struggling for utterance in you.

..............................................................Oswald Chambers

Truster

I can't help but notice you take your own advice and greatly struggle in trying to express yourself on spiritual matters.

Cross Reference

I can't help but notice you take your own advice and greatly struggle in trying to express yourself on spiritual matters.

Yep. I learn by such advise as that. It has proven itself to be affective to my own mind and heart when attempting to "connect the dots". I can rejoice where in the past there was something missing that would make it complete.

There is price to pay for it.

Truster

Yep. I learn by such advise as that. It has proven itself to be affective to my own mind and heart when attempting to "connect the dots". I can rejoice where in the past i there was something missing that would make it complete.

All you posts and use of scripture does is manifest your lack of spiritual understanding.

Truster

That is from your perspective. You need to accept that as being the fact of the matter. Discerning that fact is yet another problem for you to fathom out.

''But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man''.

Just as I am fully assured of my salvation and my spiritual life. I know for a certain and absolute fact that you are not a spiritual man.

Truster

Far from dividing the word of truth. You have a penchant for the redefining of words and in doing so squeezing the true meaning out of them.

Cross Reference

The characteristics of the born again life are not the characteristics of our natural life, but the supernatural characteristics of the Life of Jesus Christ, manifested in our natural life. Jesus Christ sets the standard of God’s life in us. By it, we can go directly to the Him and study His exhibition of the character of God’s 'normal' man.

Truster

The characteristics of the born again life are not the characteristics of our natural life, but the supernatural characteristics of the Life of Jesus Christ, manifested in our natural life. Jesus Christ sets the standard of God’s life in us. By it, we can go directly to the Him and study His exhibition of the character of God’s 'normal' man.

You can read it, you can cut and paste it, you can preach it and you can even sing it, but it's obvious you have never had the experience.