AOC Gets Owned in Twitter Exchange

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

Let's go straight to the tweets

This is so sweet:

Here it comes:

Sweet.

Republican Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw has come under fire for his response to a tweet from Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez about her working-class background.

Ocasio-Cortez tweeted Thursday that Republican Senators “sit around on leather chairs all day,” while she had to work a “physically difficult working class job” prior to taking office.

Ocasio-Cortez later clarified her comments in a tweet Friday night, saying they were directed at Republicans who “mock” her history in the service industry.

Ryan Saavedra, reporter at the Daily Wire, shot back at Ocasio-Cortez, tweeting that Republicans like Crenshaw have “lost limbs for this country while AOC cried in a refrigerator because she got an order wrong.”

Crenshaw jokingly responded that “one of the hardest decisions” he ever had to make while serving in Afghanistan was “still or sparkling?”

Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL who lost his eye during an IED blast, furthered his criticism of Ocasio-Cortez’s tweet Saturday while at a campaign event for Republican Georgia Sen. David Perdue, saying that Democrats are controlled by people like her “who believes that the biggest hardship in life was figuring out whether it was still or sparkling.”

And here comes the usual leftwing play-the-victim garbage:

Twitter users were quick to jump on Crenshaw for his comments, with former Democratic Houston Mayor Annise Parker saying Crenshaw’s comments were “mocking the honest work of those who are trying to put food on their own tables.”

The Berean

This makes me laugh.

The thing that these conservative Senators don’t seem to understand is that I’ve actually had a physically difficult working-class job without good healthcare most of my adult life.

AOC grew up in a middle to upper middle class home for most of her younger years. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in both international relations and economics from a prestigious New England university. She graduated with honors. She then decided to pursue jobs that were very low paying that didn't offer healthcare or very little healthcare. How does one earn a dual bachelor's degree and end up working as a bartender? No one forced her to pursue low paying dead end jobs. She is not a high school dropout. She CHOSE a career path knowing full well that she would not have much healthcare paid by her employer. According to Glassdoor the average national salary for an Economist is $97,811 per year. She could have obtained a great paying job right out of college but chose not to.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This makes me laugh.

The thing that these conservative Senators don’t seem to understand is that I’ve actually had a physically difficult working-class job without good healthcare most of my adult life.

AOC grew up in a middle to upper middle class home for most of her younger years. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in both international relations and economics from a prestigious New England university. She graduated with honors. She then decided to pursue jobs that were very low paying that didn't offer healthcare or very little healthcare. How does one earn a dual bachelor's degree and end up working as a bartender? No one forced her to pursue low paying dead end jobs. She is not a high school dropout. She CHOSE a career path knowing full well that she would not have much healthcare paid by her employer. According to Glassdoor the average national salary for an Economist is $97,811 per year. She could have obtained a great paying job right out of college but chose not to.
Have you ever heard her discuss matters of economics or international relations?

She's an idiot.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
This makes me laugh.

Exactly right.