ECT ANOTHER PROOF OF PAUL'S SALVATION !!

DAN P

Hi to all and those Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 there another proof of his salvation BEFORE Acts 9:6 and 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Gal 1:15 reads , But when God was well pleased , the ONE having separated me from my mother's womb , and having called ( ME ) by His GRACE !!

There are 3 Greek verbs in the AOTIST TENSE / PAST TENSE that all point back to Paul being separated in his mother's womb and is and act by God !!

Rom 1:1 reads , Paul a slave of Christ Jesus , a called apostle HAVING BEEN SEPARATED , for God's Gospel !!

The Greek word SEPARATED /APHORIZO can also be translated by the following words , A SET BROUNDY , OR LIMITED OR to be SEPARATED !!

Paul was then LIMITED TO only preach God's Gospel , and it is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE PASSIVE VOICE !!

The PERFECT TENSE means that Paul could only preach God's Gospel !!

The word gospel , means it is God or Christ that he is to preach !!

Gal 1:16 , Paul is to preach Him as the Gospel among the GENTILES !!

And in verse 19 , that Paul did not see the other APOSTLES OF A DIFFERENT KIND / HETEROS

Paul , other apsotles are the 12 , that he is speaking about !!

In verse 12 , what Paul did receive was by REVELATION , called the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 !!

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

So Paul's revelations were there all along just waiting for the apostles to explain them.

Hi and Peter said that what Paul wrote is HARD to understand , in 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 , so are you having a HARD time understanding what Paul , wrote , yes you are and so did Peter !!

dan p