ECT ANOTHER , NEITHER GREEK OR JEW !!

DAN P

Hi to all and when reading Col 3:11 , I found another book that confirms what I wrote about GAL 3:28 !!

The book of Gal 3:28 teaches that there are NO Jews , neither Greeks or Bond or Free NEITHER Males nor Females in the Body Of Christ as all ARE / ESTE " in Christ " Jesus !!

The verb " ARE / ESTE " is in the PRESENT TENSE of always being CONTINUOUS in Christ .

#1 , ARE / ESTE , means OSAS !

#2 , Since there are no Females in the Body of Christ , where is MARY ?

#3 , Those that say MARY is in Heaven , she is not there by Gal 3:28 !!

#4 , This also means that the 12 apostles are not ion Heaven !!

#5 , This also means that OT Saints were at one time , in Abraham's BOSOM in Luke 16:22 !!

#6 , Those that are ACTS 2 or Pentecostals , and RCC , WHERE do you GO ??

Col 3:11 reads , Where there CANNOT / ENI , Greek and Jew , Circuimcision , and Uncircumcision , FOREIGNER , Scythian , Slave (nor ) Free , but Christ ( is ) THE ALL THINGS and in all !!

#7 , THE ALL THINGS is the Greek word TA PANTA and means the all good things in the Body of Christ !!

DAN P

brewmama

I don't know nor care what a blooter is, but if you think that verse means that only hermaphrodites, asexual amoebas, or inanimate objects can get into heaven, you are definitely on a bizarre interpretive path. I don't think the verses are wrong, just your interpretation.

It obviously just means we all are one in Christ.

DAN P

I don't know nor care what a blooter is, but if you think that verse means that only hermaphrodites, asexual amoebas, or inanimate objects can get into heaven, you are definitely on a bizarre interpretive path. I don't think the verses are wrong, just your interpretation.

It obviously just means we all are one in Christ.

Hi , and I will not ask you to smell the coffee !!

dan p

Bradley D

Hi to all and when reading Col 3:11 , I found another book that confirms what I wrote about GAL 3:28 !!

The book of Gal 3:28 teaches that there are NO Jews , neither Greeks or Bond or Free NEITHER Males nor Females in the Body Of Christ as all ARE / ESTE " in Christ " Jesus !!

The verb " ARE / ESTE " is in the PRESENT TENSE of always being CONTINUOUS in Christ .

#1 , ARE / ESTE , means OSAS !

#2 , Since there are no Females in the Body of Christ , where is MARY ?

#3 , Those that say MARY is in Heaven , she is not there by Gal 3:28 !!

#4 , This also means that the 12 apostles are not ion Heaven !!

#5 , This also means that OT Saints were at one time , in Abraham's BOSOM in Luke 16:22 !!

#6 , Those that are ACTS 2 or Pentecostals , and RCC , WHERE do you GO ??

Col 3:11 reads , Where there CANNOT / ENI , Greek and Jew , Circuimcision , and Uncircumcision , FOREIGNER , Scythian , Slave (nor ) Free , but Christ ( is ) THE ALL THINGS and in all !!

#7 , THE ALL THINGS is the Greek word TA PANTA and means the all good things in the Body of Christ !!

DAN P

Then where are they if not in heaven?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:doh:

31241805.jpg

DAN P

Then where are they if not in heaven?

Hi and all OT Saints when to HELL where is divided into 2 parts . called Abraham's Bosom in Luke 16:20-31 !~

But Jesus took Captivity Captive and Paradise ( Eph 4:8 ) is in the 3 heaven where Paul was taken to , in 2 Cor 12:4 and remeber that when the thief died on the cross , he also wnet to Paradise in Luke 23:43 !!

Today we believe what is written in 2 Cor 5:8 !!

dan p