Angelic Ranks?

Letsargue

Where do these scholars get their super nonsense? - There are NO RANKS among the Angels ( PERIOD ). There is no difference between one Angel and any other Angel. – I know! - I know! – All you geniuses, and Scholars and scholar sympathizers are the wise and have all the wisdom of God there is. – If you say that there is “RANK” among the Angels, you MUST BE RIGHT! - B-U-T! --- There’s not even any “RANK” among the Christians or even any rank among the Disciples who have ever lived; SO HOW! – How can you wiser than God say that there is “RANK” among the Angels whom you have no idea what is? - God has never spoken of such “RANK”. -- The ONLY difference between any Angel is their JOB, or the things that Christ has SENT THEM TO DO. --- Your profound and ridiculous notion that the difference is in the Angels themselves is FOOL HEARTED. --- Matthew 23:10-12 KJV – “Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11- But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12- And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted”. ---&--- Mark 9:34-35 KJV – “By the way they had disputed among themselves, who should be the greatest. 35- And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all”. ----- You wise Guys, it’s not the way of the Lord to have a difference, or RANKS in his people or SPIRITS / ANGELS. --- You cannot find it! – Even the OFFICE of BISHOP is not a “RANK”. A BISHOP is a servant of the congregation, subject to TEACH, not to RULE OVER.
There are only parts of the BODY of CHRIST, and there is no part greater than any other part, only different. --- 1 Corinthians 12:14-20 KJV - But now are they many members, yet but one body. 21- And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. 22- Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: 23- And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. 24- For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: 25- That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another”. ----- REMEMBER SMART GUYS! – There is no flesh of man in the Body of Christ. Only the souls / “SOULS” of men made perfect. --- Hebrews 12:22-23 KJV – “BUT YE ARE COME UNTO mount Sion, and UNTO THE CITY OF THE LIVING GOD, the heavenly Jerusalem, and TO AN INNUMERABLE COMPANY OF ANGELS, 23- To THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY AND CHURCH of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, AND TO THE SPIRITS OF JUST MEN MADE PERFECT”. ----- NOW! – You wiser than God who can’t believe what God says, twist the Word around until it fits your foolish doctrines. – OR SHOW ME MY ERROR like Christ commanded you to do!. – 1 John 4:1 KJV – “Try the “SPIRITS” whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world”. ---&--- Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV – “But to which of the “ANGELS” said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14- ARE THEY NOT ALL MINISTERING “SPIRITS”, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation”? ----- God / Christ is the only “SPIRIT” that any Christian should be concerned with. God and Son, and the Angels are all the same LIGHT wherein, there is no darkness at all. And that Light is the TRUTH of God, that you geniuses cannot SEE. – Prove me wrong!

Paul – Who is liken to my God. – 070511

john_aurelius

He is fighting demonic princes in the book of Daniel, he is called Israel's prince which is a type of rank.

But medieval theology has lots of ranks of angels, which is why I didnt want to claim any authority here. I could talk about Biblical angels such as seraphim or Cherubim but I dont think that that implies rank.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul,
You reference a few passages in your OP, but none of them speak directly to the subject you brought up. Can you teach us directly from God's Word on the subject, please? I'm truly interested.

Also, doesn't the word "principality" denote some sort of rank in itself, since it means "a region ruled by a prince"?

Thanks,
Randy

Letsargue

Paul,
You reference a few passages in your OP, but none of them speak directly to the subject you brought up. Can you teach us directly from God's Word on the subject, please? I'm truly interested.

Also, doesn't the word "principality" denote some sort of rank in itself, since it means "a region ruled by a prince"?

Thanks,
Randy

We shall ALL BE KINGS, and sit on thrones Judging also.

Michael the ARCH’Angel is saying that that Angel is the “number one” Angel. - Michael is always the Angel to take the lead in all battles of any kind, plus other things. - It doesn’t matter that it is the same Angel, because they are ALL the same.- It’s the Battle that denotes that it’s Michael, or Gabriel if it is a message of some kind to deliver to a person.

It is impossible for an Angel to describe himself to someone who does not believe or cannot see to start with. - If Paul said, - “There stood by me this night, the “Angel of God”, “WHOSE” I am, and “WHOM” I serve”. -- If Paul said that, and he did at the shipwreck, - who among you all can see or believe that Paul was saying there that the Angel of God was his own Spirit that was with him in revelation of God, that told him that everything was going to be alright? - It’s not two different people; Michael was the Spirit of PAUL. - The Spirit of PAUL was Michael. - I think that is what you all cannot get through your heads. --- Every Christian has an Angel of Christ as the Spirit of himself, which is the same mind that Christ has. That is having the mind of Christ that every Christian has. --- I cannot cause you all, or any of you to understand the SPIRIT OF WHAT THE WORD SAYS. What the Spirit of the Word is saying now is what Jesus Christ would tell you now IF HE WAS HERE NOW. – Jesus Christ NOW speaks through his Angels now, as he always did in all time. Man has NEVER believed anything or any WAY that God / Christ chose to speak to those who were to be heirs of Salvation. - God has always spoken through his ANGELS such as Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Amos, and Matthew, Luke, Paul, AND “JUDAS ISCARIOT”.

If you cannot believe me, then get all the wise men, and prove me in error, that I may be PROVEN to be either a false Prophet or – whatever you want to believe me to be.

Paul – Who is liken to my God.-- 070611

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not trying to prove you in error, Paul. I'm asking you to demonstrate your position by quoting and using the scriptures. You're not doing that yet, so we only have your words to evaluate. I, for one, would like to evaluate the scriptures on the matter. Can you teach us from the scriptures, please?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where do these scholars get their super nonsense? - There are NO RANKS among the Angels ( PERIOD ). There is no difference between one Angel and any other Angel. – Prove me wrong!
Paul – Who is liken to my God. – 070511

Ok.

Ezekiel 28

13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “ You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you
;

Only the leaders are annointed. Refering to the priesthood and monarchs of course. If all cherubs were anointed, there would be no need to mention this.

Letsargue

I'm not trying to prove you in error, Paul. I'm asking you to demonstrate your position by quoting and using the scriptures. You're not doing that yet, so we only have your words to evaluate. I, for one, would like to evaluate the scriptures on the matter. Can you teach us from the scriptures, please?

The Word has already been demonstrated. – There is no difference between the fulfillment of the Old Law / Old Testament, and going into the New Law / New Testament and in the transition now. - The “transition” from one to the other between the Old, and the New was the death, burial, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ / GOD / the Gospel. - The Gospel was the Transition. that was done from Pentecost until the fall of the Jewish people and their worshiping ability in AD 70. --- That ended everything that God or Christ set to do to and with the difference between the Carnal and the Spiritual. – They divided them eternally. They are now no more together. – NOW! after ALL IS DONE in that, the only thing to do now is to save the lost who are of a good and honest heart; by translating them out of the fulfillment of all things / The Lake of Fire / HELL; recreating the creature on the other side of the darkness into the Light / Christ’s Truth. – No flesh is involved, only the souls of the lost. – The only creation that can be done now is the recreation of a Devil’s angel to an Angel of Christ, and adding him to the Body.

What you want now is the same thing that the people of Jesus’ and the Apostles’ day. The Apostles were giving them what they should have accepted, but it was NEW and UNHEARD OF. Therefore they too rejected it, even though it was from Christ to the Apostles / Angels. – After so long a time to you people, nothing can be accepted of the same type of transition from then to now. All I can give you now, is the same Scriptures that all of you have been reading, but rejecting the Spirit of what those same Scriptures are saying. This is exactly the same as what Jesus and his Apostles / Angels were doing during the Church age. This is not the Church age. – I am only trying to show all of you what Christ has already done in the Spirit. This is why the carnal cannot see the Spirit or what the Spirit of the Word is saying eternally. – There is no more Scripture to show you, except the last words of the Lord spoken in Spirit within the Letter of it. – Jesus’ flesh was the letter of it, and he died that the Spirit of the Letter could be translated from there to here. --- There is no more dying for anything of God. The Gospel is the eternal power, and if it is not sufficient, you need more than what Christ and his Angels can give you. The Gospel has always been the transition from the beginning, but not seen, and still not seen by the Carnal mind. --- You know the Scriptures for any of this, but you may not see the Truth in them.

Paul – 070611

Letsargue

Ok.

Ezekiel 28

13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “ You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you
;

Only the leaders are annointed. Refering to the priesthood and monarchs of course. If all cherubs were anointed, there would be no need to mention this.

The anointing of that first man / Satan was not the anointing of the Holy Ghost, but of Darkness. Satan was covered or anointed with darkness. It is Jesus and His who are covered by or with the Light / the Holy Ghost.

Jesus / “JESUS” was the Anointed, making Jesus the Christ / The Anointed. – To be in the Anointed / Christ is to be in the Anointing of the Spirit of Christ which is the HOLY SPIRIT / GHOST of God. – Merely being in CHRIST means that one is ANOINTED. There is nothing about Jesus that is not Anointed. - Jesus’ words to his Angels are Anointed and so are his Angels, because they are part of the Body that is Anointed, or the Angels could not be His Holy Angels. All holiness is in the anointing of Jesus THE ANOINTED / CHRIST. - There is nothing outside of Jesus the Anointed / Christ that is not anointed and holy.

Paul – 070611

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Word has already been demonstrated.
Where? Please show me where you've posted scripture to teach me what you believe on this subject?
– There is no difference between the fulfillment of the Old Law / Old Testament, and going into the New Law / New Testament and in the transition now. - The “transition” from one to the other between the Old, and the New was the death, burial, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ / GOD / the Gospel. - The Gospel was the Transition. that was done from Pentecost until the fall of the Jewish people and their worshiping ability in AD 70. --- That ended everything that God or Christ set to do to and with the difference between the Carnal and the Spiritual. – They divided them eternally. They are now no more together. – NOW! after ALL IS DONE in that, the only thing to do now is to save the lost who are of a good and honest heart; by translating them out of the fulfillment of all things / The Lake of Fire / HELL; recreating the creature on the other side of the darkness into the Light / Christ’s Truth. – No flesh is involved, only the souls of the lost. – The only creation that can be done now is the recreation of a Devil’s angel to an Angel of Christ, and adding him to the Body.
What does this have to do with my question, asking you to demonstrate from the scriptures your position on "angelic ranks"?

What you want now is the same thing that the people of Jesus’ and the Apostles’ day.
I'm simply, and reasonably, asking for you to post scriptures to demonstrate your position on "angelic ranks".
The Apostles were giving them what they should have accepted, but it was NEW and UNHEARD OF. Therefore they too rejected it, even though it was from Christ to the Apostles / Angels.
What have I rejected? I'm ONLY asking you to post scripture to demonstrate your position on "angelic ranks".
– After so long a time to you people, nothing can be accepted of the same type of transition from then to now.
What are you asking me to accept? I'm ONLY asking you to post scripture to demonstrate your position on "angelic ranks". So I'm not rejecting the scriptures, since you're not giving me anything to reject.
All I can give you now, is the same Scriptures that all of you have been reading, but rejecting the Spirit of what those same Scriptures are saying.
I haven't seen you post these scriptures, yet. Paul, could you please post scriptures that demonstrate your position on the "angelic ranks"?
This is exactly the same as what Jesus and his Apostles / Angels were doing during the Church age. This is not the Church age. – I am only trying to show all of you what Christ has already done in the Spirit. This is why the carnal cannot see the Spirit or what the Spirit of the Word is saying eternally. – There is no more Scripture to show you,
It seems that there might be NO scripture you can show me. But I'm open and eager. Please post, or show me where you've already posted, scripture demonstrating your position on "angelic ranks".
except the last words of the Lord spoken in Spirit within the Letter of it. – Jesus’ flesh was the letter of it, and he died that the Spirit of the Letter could be translated from there to here. --- There is no more dying for anything of God. The Gospel is the eternal power, and if it is not sufficient, you need more than what Christ and his Angels can give you. The Gospel has always been the transition from the beginning, but not seen, and still not seen by the Carnal mind. --- You know the Scriptures for any of this, but you may not see the Truth in them.

Paul – 070611
Thanks. I'm truly interested in the subject of "angelic ranks". Could you please post the scriptures that demonstrate your position on "angelic ranks"?

Thanks, Paul.

Randy

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The anointing of that first man / Satan was not the anointing of the Holy Ghost, but of Darkness.

Why didn't you quote Ezekiel to make this statement. I think we know why. You just want to argue and don't care about the truth.

You are despicable liar, Paul. Shame on you for calling God Satan and darkenss.

Ezekiel 28

“ You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “ You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. 15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.

God said he established him. God annointed Lucifer the angel.

Letsargue

Where? Please show me where you've posted scripture to teach me what you believe on this subject?

What does this have to do with my question, asking you to demonstrate from the scriptures your position on "angelic ranks"?

I'm simply, and reasonably, asking for you to post scriptures to demonstrate your position on "angelic ranks".
What have I rejected? I'm ONLY asking you to post scripture to demonstrate your position on "angelic ranks".

What are you asking me to accept? I'm ONLY asking you to post scripture to demonstrate your position on "angelic ranks". So I'm not rejecting the scriptures, since you're not giving me anything to reject.

I haven't seen you post these scriptures, yet. Paul, could you please post scriptures that demonstrate your position on the "angelic ranks"?

It seems that there might be NO scripture you can show me. But I'm open and eager. Please post, or show me where you've already posted, scripture demonstrating your position on "angelic ranks".

Thanks. I'm truly interested in the subject of "angelic ranks". Could you please post the scriptures that demonstrate your position on "angelic ranks"?

Thanks, Paul.

Randy

I have already tried to show you, or tell you that there IS NO SCRIPTURE REFERRING TO – “ANGELIC RANKS” in any way.. - There is no Scripture, and that is why I cannot show you that there is or is not. - We must take what the Scriptures do show, and they do not show that there are any Angelic Ranks of any kind.- Therefore, I must take it, that there is none. --- Now, can you show that I’m saying something contrary to the Truth? --- Faith comes by hearing the Word of Truth, not saying that there is something, that it does not say. – I have shown you what the Truth does say, and what it says in the Spirit of the Word. – I suggest you read some of the other Threads, and find what you can defend against any of them also.

Mark 16:20 KJV – “And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and “( CONFIRMING )” THE WORD WITH SIGNS FOLLOWING. Amen”. ----- You must be using the word “demonstrate” different from what “confirm” is. To use the word “demonstrate”, other than the word “confirm” is to use a word that is not mentioned in TRUTH.. – If you can find a word in the Word of God itself, that means the same as what you are trying to get me to say, please use the Truth. – I try to use the Truth in the Spiritual, by using the Letter of it. – The word “confirm” or “confirmed” seems to do what you want me to do. Jesus already did that with the signs and wonders that “demonstrated” / “confirmed” that the Word was TRUTH. – I cannot do what you ask if it is not of the TRUTH.

Paul – 070711

Letsargue

Why didn't you quote Ezekiel to make this statement. I think we know why. You just want to argue and don't care about the truth.

You are despicable liar, Paul. Shame on you for calling God Satan and darkenss.

Ezekiel 28

“ You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “ You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. 15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.

God said he established him. God annointed Lucifer the angel.

Ezekiel 28:14-15 KJV - Thou art the "anointed cherub" that "covereth"; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15- Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, TILL INIQUITY WAS FOUND IN THEE”. ----- These two Scriptures tell it all, who it's referring to. – That is the first man of "creation" in the first chapter of Genesis. – That is the creation of Satan. – Sin was never found in THE Son of Man / Jesus or the Word. - However, the first man is not the same man of the second chapter of Genesis. That one is Adam. – The first man of chapter one is the same man who went to Eve as the Serpent and deceived her. – You really need to read the Scriptures a few more times and stop saying that people who you cannot know are LIARS, unless Christ calls you a LIAR for false judging.

In the verses mentioned:
That man of SIN, - Satan the Serpent the Devil, was “ANOINTED” of DARKNESS and he is the “CHERUB” / “GUARDIAN” / “GUARDIAN OF THE NIGHT / DARKNESS” that “COVERETH” WITH DARKNESS, or anoints with darkness, or covereth with darkness. --- OPEN YOUR EYES! – That man of sin is the “Anointed”, but was, and is the Anointed of darkness. - That makes the man of sin the “CHRIST” OF DARKNESS, not the “CHRIST” of God and of the Holy Ghost. – Satan covers / anoints with darkness. - Jesus covers / anoints with the Holy Ghost. There is a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TRUE CHRIST AND THE “( FALSE CHRIST )”. Now, - can you not understand the TRUTH? --- That’s what God is saying in the SPIRIT OF THE WORD. - Now call me a liar again, and show how wise you are again!

Paul – 070711

Letsargue

What's a "principality", Paul? How do you define that?

A “Principality” is a portion of a Kingdom that the Prince rules over, while still under the King of the whole Kingdom.

All the individual churches of the one main church, or kingdom of the Devil, divided, fit the description of principalities and the powers in high places. This does not in any way include the Church of the Lord, the King, who rules over the Kingdom, and the ONE CHURCH. - There is no principality in the Kingdom of God / Heaven. – Jesus, being the “Prince of Peace” for just a short while, - was, while he was on the earth gathering his Church out of the FATHER’S KINGDOM.. The Lord’s Church at that time was a Principality of the Kingdom of the Father. However, that ended on Pentecost. The Church of the Lord became the Kingdom of the most high. – Jesus was given all power in Heaven and on Earth before he was crucified.

Paul – 070711

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 28:14-15 KJV - Thou art the "anointed cherub" that "covereth"; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15- Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, TILL INIQUITY WAS FOUND IN THEE”. ----- These two Scriptures tell it all, who it's referring to. – That is the first man of "creation" in the first chapter of Genesis. – That is the creation of Satan. – Sin was never found in THE Son of Man / Jesus or the Word. - However, the first man is not the same man of the second chapter of Genesis. That one is Adam. – The first man of chapter one is the same man who went to Eve as the Serpent and deceived her. –

You are a raging idiot.