ECT An Error in the King James Version of the Bible

DAN P

Dan, please tell me what that has to do with the subject of this thread.

Hi Jerry and I know that you are KIDDING and have said that Col 2:16 is my position !!

When you said there are ERRORS when you see a word in ITALIC , I use to do the same thing you are doing and when one person pointed that is is and ELLIPSIS of REPETITION and the ELLIPSIS ( ABSOLUTE ) THE VERB and of AMPLICATION , of DISCRIPTION and of CONCLUSION , and of INTERPOSITION and of REASONING and this my last word and just trying to help you and you are just taking it to personal and was NOT trying to ATTACK you BYE !!

dan p

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Hi Jerry and I know that you are KIDDING and have said that Ca; 2:16 is my position !!

Dan, there is an easy way to settle this. Just look at the following passage and tell me what day of the month the "feast of unleavened bread" began:

"These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons. In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD'S passover. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread" (Lev.23:4-5).​

If you refuse to answer then I can only surmise that you really don't care about having a serious discussion about the subject of this thread.