All Together NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

((((( Matthew 12:30 KJV ))))) --- 30- "(((( He that is not with me is against me )))); and ( he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad )". --//---

( It takes a Fool to think that ONLY Applies to God )!! - That applies even to Any Brother in Christ, or Friend, Neighbor, AND Even your Enemy. - ( Remember who Jesus ate with )?? - BUT Never Your EVIL!!!

Someone wrote that freelight was one of US CRAZY PEOPLE NOW!! -- SEE, you can't even get that "Right"!! -- freelight IS One of You NOW, - He's no longer with me, AND there's only TWO sides; --- the ( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ) SIDE, --OR-- ( Matthew 12:30 KJV ) SIDE!!

((( AND BOY AM I PROUD ))) to be Rejected by the ((( "WHOLE"!!! ))) - ((( TOL ))) Satan Loving, "SUPPORTERS"!!!!

( THANK GOD, - NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THAT ~holy HOUSE "WILL" ALLOW ME IN THEIR PRESANCE ).

(( NOW Watch TOL ( ALLOW ) HELL to Continue doing Nothing BUT STUFF From HELL; - AND TOL Wants more Members???? -- YYEEEEESSSSSS!!!! - Guess WHO All!!!

((( DON'T Forget to Keep An EYE On the ( NEWS )!! -- Many LAWS are being "REMOVED" from BAD events that are being held back by those LAWS, - just for YOU and all your "KIND" LOVE!!! You All have EARNED THEM!!!!

PAUL, LETSARGUE!!!!!!! -- 102314 !!!!!!!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
In OT testament days when God sent the prophet out to speak to the people, the message was usually bad news, if the prophet told good news instead he was a false prophet.

God has sent US out to preach GOOD NEWS...if you are telling bad news instead you are a false prophet.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In OT testament days when God sent the prophet out to speak to the people, the message was usually bad news, if the prophet told good news instead he was a false prophet.

God has sent US out to preach GOOD NEWS...if you are telling bad news instead you are a false prophet.

He's just a NUT!

john w

Hall of Fame
He's just a NUT!

Come on people now, all together....

Spoiler
61rosr2oF2L._UL1500_.jpg

....Paul...peace out...Can you dig it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.