All of the things that God wants for His people.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What are the things that God wants for His people? From our character to how we live our lives, to blessings and the things that we get to know about God and His purpose for us? Feel free to fill this in, whatever you can think of.

Tigger 2

Ex. 3:15 - “Jehovah ... This is my name for ever; this is my title in every generation.”- NEB.

Joel 2:26, 32 - “And ye ... shall praise the name of Jehovah your God .... And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered.” - ASV.

Jer. 16:19, 21 - “O Jehovah [YHWH] ... unto thee shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nought but lies ... and they will know that my name is Jehovah [YHWH].” - ASV.

Zech. 13:9 -“They shall call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, It is My people, and they shall say, Jehovah is my God.” - KJIIV.

Ps. 83:16-18 - “Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, [O YHWH]. let them be put to shame and perish .... that men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH [YHWH], art the most high over all the earth.” - KJV.

Is. 64:8 - "But now, Jehovah, You [are] our Father; we [are] the clay and You are our Former; and we are the work of Your hand." - The Interlinear Bible.

John 17:1, 3 - "Father, ....This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." - NASB.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ex. 3:15 - “Jehovah ... This is my name for ever; this is my title in every generation.”- NEB.

Joel 2:26, 32 - “And ye ... shall praise the name of Jehovah your God .... And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered.” - ASV.

Jer. 16:19, 21 - “O Jehovah [YHWH] ... unto thee shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Our fathers have inherited nought but lies ... and they will know that my name is Jehovah [YHWH].” - ASV.

Zech. 13:9 -“They shall call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, It is My people, and they shall say, Jehovah is my God.” - KJIIV.

Ps. 83:16-18 - “Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, [O YHWH]. let them be put to shame and perish .... that men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH [YHWH], art the most high over all the earth.” - KJV.

Is. 64:8 - "But now, Jehovah, You [are] our Father; we [are] the clay and You are our Former; and we are the work of Your hand." - The Interlinear Bible.

John 17:1, 3 - "Father, ....This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." - NASB.

Thank you for sharing. Why have you shared this? Why have you shared these verses? Thank you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What are the things that God wants for His people? From our character to how we live our lives, to blessings and the things that we get to know about God and His purpose for us? Feel free to fill this in, whatever you can think of.

God is love.

He wants all His followers to love God and love one another through Jesus Christ the Teacher of love.

For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish have eternal life says Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God is love.

He wants all His followers to love God and love one another through Jesus Christ the Teacher of love.

For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish have eternal life says Jesus.

I know that Jesus did not say this, but I greatly appreciate your post anyway because it is so good.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I know that Jesus did not say this, but I greatly appreciate your post anyway because it is so good.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Rosenritter

John 10:10 KJV
(10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.