aCW's Report:

Letsargue

This is really Hard to Accept and Believe!!! ((( aCW ))) IS Being ( Criticized ) for his report on a Marxist anti-Christ, - BY ((( “TOL” ))) Members!!!!???

Let me explain something to YOU Fools!! – Marxism ( is not ) the same as it Was years ago; AND, - Neither, Americans, nor Christians are the SAME as they were Years Ago!!!! --- ((( TODAY ))), You’ll find Marxist, Americans, AND These co called Christians supporting many of the same things. Such as Abortion, Gay marriages, AND This new MARXIST Health Care system -- AND its Author!!!!! – You all are the same!!!, -- there’s No Difference in any Three of you; - Americans, Christians OR Marxists!!!!! – Look at some of these members here on TOL with – “Christian” under their NAMES, and look at what they support, and criticize!!!! - And they are ALL Supported by “TOL” unless they just come out and say that they are against Christ because they are MARXIST Or Pinko!!!! – I came here thinking that this was a (( “CHRISTIAN” )) following, and supporting people, but nothing matters ((( Today ))) with this modern Generation, - But, - is it the money, or the numbers, or is it Just that Nothings matters any longer to this generation of people???? – Here on TOL, - who are the Marxist, and ~who are the ~Christians, and ~AMERICANS?????

Please --- don’t even try to prove me wrong!! – Please, Just deny, and ignore MEEEE!!!!!

Paul – 120913

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
To paraphrase the words of my good friend serpentdove:

"I have all the right enemies".

(Who also happen to be enemies of God and His Word).