A tragedy that will be paid for in eternity.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
When we were all kids and started to go to school to learn . Our teachers taught us how to speak correctly , how to read and how to write . But there is something much more important they should have been teaching us , and that is , how to listen.

At best when we are spoken to in a teaching environment , we tend to let our mind wonder while the person is talking. And because we've never had any critical teaching on this , we have no tools to combat this problem. I've been told that a moron can think 8 times faster than someone can talk.

Today , listening is about as lost as true NT Faith and faithing. And the fact that in today's world everyone is an expert , making their opinions the rule of law . Coupled with the fact that we have never been taught the most important tool for learning , the ability to listen .

This lack of skill in the area of " listening " will play a huge part where we spend our time i eternity . Many will experience an eternal tragedy .

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
When we were all kids and started to go to school to learn . Our teachers taught us how to speak correctly , how to read and how to write . But there is something much more important they should have been teaching us , and that is , how to listen.

At best when we are spoken to in a teaching environment , we tend to let our mind wonder while the person is talking. And because we've never had any critical teaching on this , we have no tools to combat this problem. I've been told that a moron can think 8 times faster than someone can talk.

Today , listening is about as lost as true NT Faith and faithing. And the fact that in today's world everyone is an expert , making their opinions the rule of law . Coupled with the fact that we have never been taught the most important tool for learning , the ability to listen .

This lack of skill in the area of " listening " will play a huge part where we spend our time i eternity . Many will experience an eternal tragedy .

I agree, listening is the most important part of communication.

Truster

You have been spreading lies. You will be watched like a hawk by true Christians.

You are misrepresent Jesus to the world which is wicked.

In which way have I misrepresented Him?

I give Him all the glory for my conversion.

My being garrisoned( kept ) by the power of Elohim unto the redemption of my body.

Are these statements a misrepresentation of Yah Shua Messiah? If so so please give details as to how and why.