A sinful Christian by Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Those of you who say, or believe that the Law, or the Ten Commandments are for the Christian also, and “there is” punishment to “THOSE” who transgress the Law or the TEN; - either don’t believe God, or you deliberately are deceiving your brothers in your own Christ. - You deceive yourselves! – You deny that the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses US / the Christians from ALL SIN. - Therefore, the Christian remains freed from all sin constantly. The Christian / “THE CHRISTIAN” is without sin. - PLUS; ----- Galatians 5:23 KJV – “The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23- Meekness, temperance: AGAINST SUCH THERE IS –( NO LAW )-”. ----- There is NO LAW to the Christian who lives by Christ’s Life; “THE FRUITS”. - PLUS, ----- Hebrews 10:26-27 KJV – “For IF WE SIN WILLFULLY after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, THERE REMAINETH NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR SINS, 27- But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the ADVERSARIES”. ----- Who is the Christian who sinned willfully when the sin is committed? – The “ADVERSARY” / antichrist, not a Christian when the sin is committed. - Sin cannot be committed IN CHRIST, therefore the Christian is put out by Christ, or has fallen from GRACE and then the sin is committed. - The sin cannot be committed in Christ / the Body of Christ / the Church.

If you believe or teach that A Christian / Any “CHRISTIAN”, “is under any LAW for punishment for any transgression of any Law; - you are a transgressor-deliberately of the LAW, and cannot be Christian. – READ IT. -- Christ is not referring to a Christian’s flesh that sins un-willfully, or unknowingly. - The Blood of Christ cleanses those at all times leaving the Christian without sin always. The flesh will sin, but the Spiritual soul is always kept clean. – Prove that is not so!

How do you all prove your point, that there is punishment against the “Christian” / the Christian Soul / Christ for any transgression of any LAW; - the TEN, or otherwise? – THERE IS NONE!

You can’t prove any point you have against what Christ and I say. – You will follow the rest of your WISE to the dirt and hide your face.

Paul – 101110

keypurr

Paul the point in question is it OK for Christians to SIN?
Sin is transgression of the Law.
Paul says that he establishes the law.
Are we under the law? No, IF we are spiritual.
But the Law tells us what Sin is and we are told not to sin.
Will the law save us? NO, we are saved by his grace, but that does not mean we should sin.

Rom 3:31 Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law.

Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Thank God for his grace

Letsargue

Paul the point in question is it OK for Christians to SIN?
Sin is transgression of the Law.
Paul says that he establishes the law.
Are we under the law? No, IF we are spiritual.
But the Law tells us what Sin is and we are told not to sin.
Will the law save us? NO, we are saved by his grace, but that does not mean we should sin.

Rom 3:31 Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law.

Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Thank God for his grace

We all have an inner man. - We all have an outer man / the flesh, that does SIN. ( BOTH SINS ). - The Christian has Christ as the inner man, and the lost has the Devil as the inner man. The inner man is spiritual, and either does sin or does not sin, --- Guess who sins with who as the inner man. -- Is that to heard for you to Guess?

If you say that the "CHRISTIAN" sins, you are saying that the Christ in the Christian is the sinner. -- It's the inner man of the lost, which is the Devil, and is the sinner. - If you say YOU SIN then it is the Devil that is in you that sins along with the flesh that you are in. --- I am in a sinning flish, but I am not of the flesh, therefor I remain sin free, becaust the Christ that is in me does no sin.

Paul -- 101210

keypurr

We all have an inner man. - We all have an outer man / the flesh, that does SIN. ( BOTH SINS ). - The Christian has Christ as the inner man, and the lost has the Devil as the inner man. The inner man is spiritual, and either does sin or does not sin, --- Guess who sins with who as the inner man. -- Is that to heard for you to Guess?

If you say that the "CHRISTIAN" sins, you are saying that the Christ in the Christian is the sinner. -- It's the inner man of the lost, which is the Devil, and is the sinner. - If you say YOU SIN then it is the Devil that is in you that sins along with the flesh that you are in. --- I am in a sinning flish, but I am not of the flesh, therefor I remain sin free, becaust the Christ that is in me does no sin.

Paul -- 101210

ever think of changing your name to "Babble"?

Even if Christ is in you, you can sin. The battle still goes on.
Christ against Satan. It is who you let control you who wins.
If you live by the spirit of God you will overcome the desire to break his ten commandments that Jesus supported. Thus you will not sin.

Peace

Letsargue

ever think of changing your name to "Babble"?

Even if Christ is in you, you can sin. The battle still goes on.
Christ against Satan. It is who you let control you who wins.
If you live by the spirit of God you will overcome the desire to break his ten commandments that Jesus supported. Thus you will not sin.

Peace

My flesh was born of its mother and daddy, THEY NAMED IT “PAUL DAVID”. It WILL SIN! - However, my inner man was BORN of GOD, by his seed. - That seed cannot bear evil fruit. – The seed of Paul David’s flesh WILL bear evil fruit liken to its father / my flesh – However, the seed planted by God, to bring Paul's inner man forth cannot sin, or bring forth evil FRUIT.

I’m not referring to your flesh that you CLAIM to be of a GOD that brought forth some form of fruit, or may bear evil fruit. - By your own mouth, you deny that you are a Christ-ian born of GOD that cannot sin ( the inner man ) but does sin, or bear evil fruit the same as any LOST person's flesh.

Paul David -- 101510

keypurr

My flesh was born of its mother and daddy, THEY NAMED IT “PAUL DAVID”. It WILL SIN! - However, my inner man was BORN of GOD, by his seed. - That seed cannot bear evil fruit. – The seed of Paul David’s flesh WILL bear evil fruit liken to its father / my flesh – However, the seed planted by God, to bring Paul's inner man forth cannot sin, or bring forth evil FRUIT.

I’m not referring to your flesh that you CLAIM to be of a GOD that brought forth some form of fruit, or may bear evil fruit. - By your own mouth, you deny that you are a Christ-ian born of GOD that cannot sin ( the inner man ) but does sin, or bear evil fruit the same as any LOST person's flesh.

Paul David -- 101510

Paul, the Law is spiritual, to be kept in the spirit. Flesh is just body parts. It will rot away.

Letsargue

Paul, the Law is spiritual, to be kept in the spirit. Flesh is just body parts. It will rot away.

I DIDN'T SAY THEY WEREN'T! ! !

I said the "CARNAL" COMMANDMENTS contasined in ORDANCES"!!!
And, - I did not say that the flesh did not sin, and that it didn't rot away. -- I said the inner man / the spiritual man sins not!!! -- Why don't you put words in my mouth, or is that the way all you guys did Jesus also. - Now say something that I didn't say there!!

Paul -- 101710

keypurr

I DIDN'T SAY THEY WEREN'T! ! !

I said the "CARNAL" COMMANDMENTS contasined in ORDANCES"!!!
And, - I did not say that the flesh did not sin, and that it didn't rot away. -- I said the inner man / the spiritual man sins not!!! -- Why don't you put words in my mouth, or is that the way all you guys did Jesus also. - Now say something that I didn't say there!!

Paul -- 101710

Your words:
Those of you who say, or believe that the Law, or the Ten Commandments are for the Christian also, and “there is” punishment to “THOSE” who transgress the Law or the TEN; - either don’t believe God, or you deliberately are deceiving your brothers in your own Christ.

Take your meds and calm down.

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.

Peace

keypurr

Love is the fulfilling of the law.
Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.