A Prophetess

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Prophetess

1 Tim 2:11-14
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
Luke 2:34-38
34 Then Simeon blessed them, and said to Mary His mother, "Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign which will be spoken against
35 (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
36 Now there was one, Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity;
37 and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
38 And coming in that instant she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem.
Rev 2:20-23
20 "Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
21 "And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.
22 "Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.
23 "I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.
Acts 21:8-15
8 On the next day we who were Paul's companions departed and came to Caesarea, and entered the house of Philip the evangelist, who was one of the seven, and stayed with him.
9 Now this man had four virgin daughters who prophesied.
10 And as we stayed many days, a certain prophet named Agabus came down from Judea.
11 When he had come to us, he took Paul's belt, bound his own hands and feet, and said, "Thus says the Holy Spirit, 'So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this belt, and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.'"
12 Now when we heard these things, both we and those from that place pleaded with him not to go up to Jerusalem.
13 Then Paul answered, "What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."
14 So when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, "The will of the Lord be done."
15 And after those days we packed and went up to Jerusalem.
(NKJ)

xxx A prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. A false prophetess is a woman who speaks carnally and tries to teach others. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Phil 3:13
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
(NKJ)

Matt 6:34
34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
(NKJ)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Prophetess

1 Tim 2:11-14
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
Luke 2:34-38
34 Then Simeon blessed them, and said to Mary His mother, "Behold, this Child is destined for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign which will be spoken against
35 (yes, a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
36 Now there was one, Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity;
37 and this woman was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not depart from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
38 And coming in that instant she gave thanks to the Lord, and spoke of Him to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem.
Rev 2:20-23
20 "Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
21 "And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.
22 "Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.
23 "I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.
Acts 21:8-15
8 On the next day we who were Paul's companions departed and came to Caesarea, and entered the house of Philip the evangelist, who was one of the seven, and stayed with him.
9 Now this man had four virgin daughters who prophesied.
10 And as we stayed many days, a certain prophet named Agabus came down from Judea.
11 When he had come to us, he took Paul's belt, bound his own hands and feet, and said, "Thus says the Holy Spirit, 'So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this belt, and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.'"
12 Now when we heard these things, both we and those from that place pleaded with him not to go up to Jerusalem.
13 Then Paul answered, "What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."
14 So when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, "The will of the Lord be done."
15 And after those days we packed and went up to Jerusalem.
(NKJ)

xxx A prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching.

Squeaky wrote........A prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching.

S-word...........A prophetess, just like a prophet, is given visions of the future, which she relays to those that the Lord wishes to convey his message.

Judges 4: 4-10; 4 Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time. 5 She held court under the Palm of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the hill country of Ephraim, and the Israelites went up to her to have their disputes decided. 6 She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, “The Lord, the God of Israel, commands you: ‘Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor. I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and give him into your hands.’”

8 Barak said to her, “If you go with me, I will go; but if you don’t go with me, I won’t go.”

9 “Certainly I will go with you,” said Deborah. “But because of the course you are taking, the honor will not be yours, for the Lord will deliver Sisera into the hands of a woman.” So Deborah went with Barak to Kedesh.

10 There Barak summoned Zebulun and Naphtali, and ten thousand men went up under his command. Deborah also went up with him.

Squeaky wrote.........36 Now there was one, Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity;

S-word...........The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. The sonless Yehoshua, had three elderly daughters, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna, whose mother was ‘Phanul’ from the tribe of Asher.

Knowing that his Zadokian lineage would become extinct unless his daughters were placed with future husbands according to the Torah, he married them off to chosen husbands.

Joanna, was betrothed to Joachim from the non-royal genetic lineage of David. The second daughter of Yehoshua III, was Elizabeth. This was the Elizabeth, who, at a very advanced age was to become the mother of John the Baptist in 7 BC, some 16 years after the death of her father in 23 BC, and she was betrothed to a Levite priest by the name Zacharias of the priestly course of Abijah.

Hanna/Anna, the third daughter, was betrothed to Alexander Helios (Heli) a young Macedonian Jew, of the tribe of Judah through Nathan the Levite, who was the stepson of King David. It appears that Alexander Helios=Heli, had previously sired a son, by another woman, which son, we know by the name “Joseph the son of Heli,” and Heli was to later sire the child Mary to Hanna the daughter of the high priest Yehoshua III around 20 BC, before he [Heli] was murdered in 13 BC, by order of Herod the Great, in the pogroms which saw the demise of many of the heirs to David’s throne.

This means that the elderly Hanna, the mother of Mary, had been a widow for seven years when Jesus was born in 6 BC to the 14 year-old Mary and her half-brother, who would have only been a year or two older than Mary, this was about 2 years before the death of Herod the Great in the spring of 4 BC, shortly after he had ordered the death of all the male children in the district of Beitlahm=Bethlehem of Galilee, who were two years and below.

Elizabeth, the elder sister of Anna/Hanna, at a very advanced age, gave birth to John the Baptist, in 7 B.C. one year before the birth of her nephew Jesus in 6 B.C.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think you miss the point. I share what the Holy Spirit gives me. And the rules of listening to the Holy Spirit are. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

And the Holy Spirit couldn't give you all that because that isn't in the bible.

1Co 4:6

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Rev 22:18

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away[fn] his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I think you miss the point. I share what the Holy Spirit gives me. And the rules of listening to the Holy Spirit are. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

And the Holy Spirit couldn't give you all that because that isn't in the bible.

1Co 4:6

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Rev 22:18

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away[fn] his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Squeaky wrote........A prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching.

And where pray tell, my little puffed up friend, is it written that "A prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching."

NOWHERE! But what is written concerning a prophetess is seen below, you poor ignorant child; Judges 4: 4-10; 4 Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time. 5 She held court under the Palm of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the hill country of Ephraim, and the Israelites went up to her to have their disputes decided. 6 She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, “The Lord, the God of Israel, commands you: ‘Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor. I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and give him into your hands.’”

8 Barak said to her, “If you go with me, I will go; but if you don’t go with me, I won’t go.”

9 “Certainly I will go with you,” said Deborah. “But because of the course you are taking, the honor will not be yours, for the Lord will deliver Sisera into the hands of a woman.” So Deborah went with Barak to Kedesh.

10 There Barak summoned Zebulun and Naphtali, and ten thousand men went up under his command. Deborah also went up with him.

And what I have said concerning Hanna the grandmother of Jesus is correct.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

And where pray tell, my little puffed up friend, is it written that "A prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching."

NOWHERE! But what is written concerning a prophetess is seen below, you poor ignorant child; Judges 4: 4-10; 4 Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time. 5 She held court under the Palm of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the hill country of Ephraim, and the Israelites went up to her to have their disputes decided. 6 She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, “The Lord, the God of Israel, commands you: ‘Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor. I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and give him into your hands.’”

And what I have said concerning Hanna the grandmother of Jesus is correct.

I said
Oh I guess your not a Christian. Christians cant use the old testament because it is obsolete.

Heb 8:13

In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

If a real Christians attempts to be justified by something in the old testament that hasn't been brought over to the new testament by Jesus. They will fall from grace.

Gal 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Gal 5:2

Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
Gal 5:3

And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
Gal 5:4

You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
Oh I guess your not a Christian. Christians cant use the old testament because it is obsolete.

Heb 8:13

In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

If a real Christians attempts to be justified by something in the old testament that hasn't been brought over to the new testament by Jesus. They will fall from grace.

Gal 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Gal 5:2

Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
Gal 5:3

And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
Gal 5:4

You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

The new covenant was to do with the law and had nothing to do with the historical records in the OT, nor with the prophets. You are a poor deceived fool my friend, a mentally unstable and biblical ignoramus, who, as Peter says, twist and distort the scriptures to their own destruction.

Paul commended the people of his day, for checking everything he said with the Holy Scriptures from which he taught, and the only scriptures from which John, Peter, James, Jude, ad Paul taught was the Old Testament of the Hebrew, and all of those taught from the OT after the new covenant of Christs blood, had done away with the Law.

All of the prophets speak of the day of the Lord when he shall judge the whole world with Justice, but this will happen only after this world has suffered the greatest tribulation known to man, a tribulation so great that no flesh would survive, but for the intervention of the Lord.

"Acts 17:30-31 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from the dead.”

But as far as you're concerned these prophesies will not occur, for all the prophesies have been done away with, by the introduction of the new covenant.

You are a fool, and the false imaginations of your poor deceived mind, that "A prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching," contravenes the truth as revealed in the Holy scriptures from which all the Apostles taught, as there were no other scriptures.

And the truth, which proves that your imbecilic statement that a prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching, is false, is to be found in Judges 4: 4-10; where it is said; Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time. 5 She held court under the Palm of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the hill country of Ephraim, and the Israelites went up to her to have their disputes decided. 6 She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, “The Lord, the God of Israel, commands you: ‘Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor. I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and give him into your hands.’”

Go and make up some more rubbish, in order that the Lord, through his Holy Scriptures can reveal to all, that you are no more than a mentally unstable biblical ignoramus, who twists and distorts his holy Scriptures to your own destruction.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The new covenant was to do with the law and had nothing to do with the historical records in the OT, nor with the prophets. You are a poor deceived fool my friend, a mentally unstable and biblical ignoramus, who, as Peter says, twist and distort the scriptures to their own destruction.

Paul commended the people of his day, for checking everything he said with the Holy Scriptures from which he taught, and the only scriptures from which John, Peter, James, Jude, ad Paul taught was the Old Testament of the Hebrew, and all of those taught from the OT after the new covenant of Christs blood, had done away with the Law.

All of the prophets speak of the day of the Lord when he shall judge the whole world with Justice, but this will happen only after this world has suffered the greatest tribulation known to man, a tribulation so great that no flesh would survive, but for the intervention of the Lord.

"Acts 17:30-31 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from the dead.”

But as far as you're concerned these prophesies will not occur, for all the prophesies have been done away with, by the introduction of the new covenant.

You are a fool, and the false imaginations of your poor deceived mind, that "A prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching," contravenes the truth as revealed in the Holy scriptures from which all the Apostles taught, as there were no other scriptures.

And the truth, which proves that your imbecilic statement that a prophetess is a woman who can quote verses. She is not a teacher, but she can quote verses to support a prophet, or others teaching, is false, is to be found in Judges 4: 4-10; where it is said; Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time. 5 She held court under the Palm of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the hill country of Ephraim, and the Israelites went up to her to have their disputes decided. 6 She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, “The Lord, the God of Israel, commands you: ‘Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor. I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin’s army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and give him into your hands.’”

Go and make up some more rubbish, in order that the Lord, through his Holy Scriptures can reveal to all, that you are no more than a mentally unstable biblical ignoramus, who twists and distorts his holy Scriptures to your own destruction.

I said
The definition of the word covenant is testament. Its the same definition for the word testament.

1242 diatheke (dee-ath-ay'-kay);

from 1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):

KJV-- covenant, testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I bumped up a revelation on the old testament. You should read it before you fall from grace.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
I bumped up a revelation on the old testament. You should read it before you fall from grace.

You have never even entered into God's grace, you poor mentally unstable biblical ignoramus, as Peter defines people such as yourself.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to discuss the Holy Scriptures with fools, so go and talk to your brothers who were spawned from the spirit of the anti-Christ, who taught them that Jesus was not born of human parents as are all humans who are descended from the original human being.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have never even entered into God's grace, you poor mentally unstable biblical ignoramus, as Peter defines people such as yourself.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to discuss the Holy Scriptures with fools, so go and talk to your brothers who were spawned from the spirit of the anti-Christ, who taught them that Jesus was not born of human parents as are all humans who are descended from the original human being.

I said
It seems you don't handle guilt very well.