A Fool's Anger:

Letsargue

There is anger, and then there is an ANGER, an anger that is so unwarranted that the whole world is going to be judged for it ------ One cannot remove himself from the anger of petty things, - I say “petty” because those things are “nothing” compared to the Anger of those rebuked of the Lord. - A fool will say, “THE LORD REBUKE YOU”! --- Michael said that to the Devil, while capturing his body from the devil and the grave. – The Rebuke of the Lord is an act of LOVE by another who is in Christ, for Christ. - By the correction, or rebuke, the lost will show that the TRUE Love of Christ is SOO DESPISED, AND HATED by them, and is the number one greatest deception in the lost world. – That deception is clearly seen by this revelation, ->-- Mark 7:6-7 KJV - Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people HONOURETH ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR FROM ME. 7- Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. ------///--- If a true Christian attempts to correct, or point out the errors, the HYPOCRISY in the false Christian will rise up like none other Hatred, and can only come from hell. The hatred that is expressed by a person claming Christ, but is NOT, casts blame, sarcasm, guilt, evil, and fault to the Christ speaking person. That’s a HYPOCRITE by definition. This kind of hatred is seen here ALL the time. And there is NOTHING that anyone can say to any of those who express that form of HATRED. – And that is also called, ->>- :”Perdition”, -> 1 Timothy 6:9 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 10:39 KJV ---&--- 2 Peter 3:7 KJV ---&--- Revelation 17:8 KJV ------//-- Most of you think that you, and those you call friends, and brothers, CANNOT BE OF THE PERDITION!! – B-U-T, -- Matthew 15:13-14 KJV -----//-- There is no question that this simple little message will infuriate some true Fools who cannot tolerate the TRUTH, and are of the PERDITION!!!

Most of you probably think that there cannot be such real people who are of your own, that are totally satanic / “PERDITION”. - However, that is by far the majority, ->>-- Matthew 7:14 KJV -----//--- Only those who end up in Hell, - “ARE THE PERDITION”!!!!- One is either in Perdition, or he “MAY” be saved. ---- “IF” you think for one minute that “YOU” are not, - and it’s impossible for “YOU” to be IN PERDITION; -- “YOU” PROBABLY ARE!! – 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV –

Paul – 060312

S

Strefanash

it is all in the sermon on the mount.

which is why i see that passage to be the most ignored in all of scripture

of course we like to take the passage "be angry but sin not" out of context as if in doing so we can convince ourselves either that anger is not a sin (yet "the anger of man does not work the righteousness of God") or that our anger is righteous.

which it almost certainly never is

Letsargue

it is all in the sermon on the mount.

which is why i see that passage to be the most ignored in all of scripture

of course we like to take the passage "be angry but sin not" out of context as if in doing so we can convince ourselves either that anger is not a sin (yet "the anger of man does not work the righteousness of God") or that our anger is righteous.

which it almost certainly never is

One must go back further than that. - The same thing got Abel killed. – The thing about Abel’s death because of Anger, or Hatred, is that NO ONE today cares about it, except for the Argument status. – This whole thing is just a BIG GAME today. -- There is no one who is truly seeking the understanding of God / Christ, -- NO ONE!! – ANGER / THE HATRED OF ANY CORRECTION TODAY IS TOTAL, in its quantity, and its intensity. – That’s "Perdition" of a WORLD, that brings its JUDGMENT.

Paul – 060312

Letsargue

YOU GUESTS out there, stop being just guests, and come in here, and help these guys out. - There must be someone out there who has just a little understanding, and can add much to all this.

Paul – 060312

anna

YOU GUESTS out there, stop being just guests, and come in here, and help these guys out. - There must be someone out there who has just a little understanding, and can add much to all this.

Paul – 060312

I know you probably don't want a woman to speak because you believe that I should remain silent so I'll just leave my two cents in and let you be in peace:

I think the reason why people don't join in is because they don't want to get sucked into the anger of so many so called Christians on this website. It can be very intimidating especially if they don't have a whole lot of education or ability to speak or write.

peace:angel:

Letsargue

I know you probably don't want a woman to speak because you believe that I should remain silent so I'll just leave my two cents in and let you be in peace:

I think the reason why people don't join in is because they don't want to get sucked into the anger of so many so called Christians on this website. It can be very intimidating especially if they don't have a whole lot of education or ability to speak or write.

It's the Church that a woman is to be silent, not in the world. - Why would you be afraid to maybe learn something? - That's what this is all about. --- I only give back some of what they throw at me. I may be a little TRUTHFUL in some things, but I'm harmless!!

Paul -- 060312

anna

It's the Church that a woman is to be silent, not in the world. - Why would you be afraid to maybe learn something? - That's what this is all about. --- I only give back some of what they throw at me. I may be a little TRUTHFUL in some things, but I'm harmless!!

Paul -- 060312

I remember one time you had a question and I answered it and you didn't like that I answered it eventhough all I did was quote the Vines dictionary. I was trying to help but was mocked by you for being a woman. I wasn't trying to be a pastor (one who continually teaches) I was trying to help.:angel::cry:

Letsargue

I remember one time you had a question and I answered it and you didn't like that I answered it eventhough all I did was quote the Vines dictionary. I was trying to help but was mocked by you for being a woman. I wasn't trying to be a pastor (one who continually teaches) I was trying to help.:angel::cry:

There has been times when the argument over a women should or should not speak in the Church, - I suppose during those times, one can’t compromise the argument by confusing it with the “SOMETIMES”. - Sorry you got caught up maybe in something like that. – But NO!! – Just on the casual side of things, there is nothing wrong with a woman really getting into an argument, but I THINK that when it becomes like, Church against Church, that’s the war of only the Bishops. – I don’t even think that an underling, or to say, a Deacon, has any more right to speak in the Church than the Woman. MUCH “LESS” the general congregation members. ONLY the Bishop has the authority to "TEACH" in the Church. – The Angels aren’t excluded!!

Paul – 060312

Burning Bush

Pity you didn't post this opening post on the thread that got you rebuked. Then any that missed it, might see why someone with "unwarranted anger" rebuked you; which is I suspect is the exact reason you DIDN'T.

anna

There has been times when the argument over a women should or should not speak in the Church, - I suppose during those times, one can’t compromise the argument by confusing it with the “SOMETIMES”. - Sorry you got caught up maybe in something like that. – But NO!! – Just on the casual side of things, there is nothing wrong with a woman really getting into an argument, but I THINK that when it becomes like, Church against Church, that’s the war of only the Bishops. – I don’t even think that an underling, or to say, a Deacon, has any more right to speak in the Church than the Woman. MUCH “LESS” the general congregation members. ONLY the Bishop has the authority to "TEACH" in the Church. – The Angels aren’t excluded!!

Paul – 060312

I understand. Thanks. :)

SimplyHisSheep

Anna you are 100% completely right. I have NEVER seen such hatred on a "Christian" forum. And since many here who post are blind guides, that's mostly what you will get. I hope you won't listen to people like him. And I hope he will be willing to listen to the rebuke of a true follower. (It would do him a world of good...)

anna

Anna you are 100% completely right. I have NEVER seen such hatred on a "Christian" forum. And since many here who post are blind guides, that's mostly what you will get. I hope you won't listen to people like him. And I hope he will be willing to listen to the rebuke of a true follower. (It would do him a world of good...)

I tend not to follow people who are arrogant. Their pride blinds them to real learning and it closes them to true fellowship. Some prideful people can be corrected if they live life long enough.

I once was very prideful and angry at God but my life circumstances have humbled me. I still have the wrong kind of anger sometimes towards men but I am working on that.

SimplyHisSheep

I tend not to follow people who are arrogant. Their pride blinds them to real learning and it closes them to true fellowship. Some prideful people can be corrected if they live life long enough.

I once was very prideful and angry at God but my life circumstances have humbled me. I still have the wrong kind of anger sometimes towards men but I am working on that.

We've all been there. :) And I'm glad you know better. :) You seem like a sweet person.

And I know a couple of people who can get quite annoyed with men at times... ROFLOL (nobody could blame you, really.)

Letsargue

OK!! -- SimplyHisSheep!!!

That's very kind of you, to SLAM me before a woman like that! - But that's who you are!!

I suppose that I’m one of those BLIND GUIDES, -- so here’s your great chance to REBUKE ME for being so blind, according to your INSIGHT. - If you are a Bishop or HIGHER, then you can tear me apart with your INSIGHTFUL “SWORD” of God!! ----- SO, ---- you ask a Question, and then I’ll ask a Question, and that will destroy, or heal my ungodly blindness. – Waiting for your help!!

Paul – 060412

Last edited:

anna

OK!! -- SimplyHisSheep!!!

That's very kind of you, to SLAM me before a woman like that! - But that's who you are!!

I suppose that I’m one of those BLIND GUIDES, -- so here’s your great chance to REBUKE ME for being so blind, according to your INSIGHT. - If you are a Bishop or HIGHER, then you can tear me apart with your INSIGHTFUL “SWORD” of God!! ----- SO, ---- you ask a Question, and then I’ll ask a Question, and that will destroy, or heal my ungodly blindness. – Waiting for your help!!

Paul – 060412

I think that in some ways we are all blind when you think of how limited we are as humans in our understanding of God. I think we can know some things though, but some things will probably remain a mystery until Judgement day.

Letsargue

I think that in some ways we are all blind when you think of how limited we are as humans in our understanding of God. I think we can know some things though, but some things will probably remain a mystery until Judgement day.

That’s just one of the problems. There isn’t anything that we can’t know. It’s this eternal anger that will never allow enough members to receive it all, and deliver it to the world. – There is an abundance of secrets thing that we already know, but this people is SO angry and hateful toward anything that is new, they block the Truth from ever getting to the people. That’s the warning of God, >>-- Matthew 23:13 KJV -------//-- There is NO QUESTION that cannot be answered from the Scriptures, NONE!! – This people will never allow God to save any of this people, thus the Judgment must come upon such a nation and people as this. If there were just a mere handful of the faithful, Michael would hold off the judgment, but there is none.

Paul – 060412

anna

That’s just one of the problems. There isn’t anything that we can’t know. It’s this eternal anger that will never allow enough members to receive it all, and deliver it to the world. – There is an abundance of secrets thing that we already know, but this people is SO angry and hateful toward anything that is new, they block the Truth from ever getting to the people. That’s the warning of God, >>-- Matthew 23:13 KJV -------//-- There is NO QUESTION that cannot be answered from the Scriptures, NONE!! – This people will never allow God to save any of this people, thus the Judgment must come upon such a nation and people as this. If there were just a mere handful of the faithful, Michael would hold off the judgment, but there is none.

Paul – 060412

Since the ship is sinking,all anything that a Christian can hope for is to sow seeds with those who are willing to listen. It is better to have one person receive the truth then nobody at all.

Letsargue

Since the ship is sinking,all anything that a Christian can hope for is to sow seeds with those who are willing to listen. It is better to have one person receive the truth than nobody at all.

Please don’t forget that if one hears the Truth, and receives it, he has been “CALLED” not having done anything to hear it of himself, except BELIEVE. - Then Do!!

Paul – 060512