A Fool is, Fools are:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

A Fool is, or Fools are those who do, act, and / or say things that are Foolish. It’s foolish to say, “There is no God”. Only a fool could say something like that. And to say that the Word of God is not the way God meant to say things is also foolish. - Therefore, the need to alter the Word of God for the understanding of the fool is also foolish.

If any person who is involved in any of the sins of the world deliberately; and God says, “DELIBERATELY”, - “To him it is sin”; that person is a FOOL. – James 3:17-18 KJV – “The wisdom that is from above IS FIRST PURE, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and GOOD FRUITS , without partiality, and WITHOUT HYPOCRISY. 18- And the fruit of righteousness IS SOWN IN PEACE OF THEM THAT MAKE PEACE”. ---- NOT FOOLS! --- The FOOLS are involved in any, many, or all the Fruits of all unrighteousness, which are the following, -- Romans 1:29-31 KJV - Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate , deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30- Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31- Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful”. – And 32- “Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death”. ------ Those are the FOOLS, and they are the GREAT MAJORITY. -- In this case, now it’s the total.

Look at your NEWS guys, do you ever see anything GOOD about anything that your foolish brethren do? That’s saying that all the Lost are brethren in the Devil, as in – John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father YE WILL DO. He was a murderer from the beginning, and ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, because there is NO TRUTH IN HIM. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT”. – “OF IT”? – The FOOL.

When the Word of God, - in the Word of God says “WATER”, and YOU say it’s NOT WATER; how FOOLISH is that?

John 3:5 KJV – “Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God”.

Acts 8:36-39 KJV – “They came unto A CERTAIN WATER: and the eunuch said, See, HERE IS WATER; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37- And Philip said, IF THOU BELIEVEST WITH ALL THINE HEART, THOU MAYEST”. ----- Are you betting your immortal soul that “water” is not “water”? – If so, guess what GOD says your NAME IS? --- What God says IT IS, that’s the definition of what the IT IS, IS. – It is Water if God says it is water. It doesn’t matter what you THINK IT IS. It is still saying water by the LORD himself to YOU. -- The fool saith there is no Truth in the Word of God, which is GOD.

That’s what the Foolish say about baptism, just one of the many, many doctrines of Christ / God. - We have Angels, Creation, God, Christ, Satan and what the doctrine of what a Fool is.

Paul – 060910

OMEGA

Let'sArgue said,

peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and GOOD

-------------------------------------------------

Let'sArgue, You were NOT Peaceful, Gentle, Merciful or Good
when you falsely accused me of Lying , the last time I posted on your thread.

You were being very Foolish in Prejudicially Accusing me of wrong
before carefully considering what I posted or asking me for scriptural
references which I would have easily supplied.

I expect an apology from you forthwith.
=================================

some other dude

Look at your NEWS guys, do you ever see anything GOOD about anything that your foolish brethren do?

Sure - there's a notice of an upcoming fireworks show and parade, a display of hand-carved birds and old cameras at the library, courses offered by the local colleges, an upcoming ice cream social, a story about a valedictorian who is heading to medical school, all sorts of good things.

Sounds to me like you live in Hell, Letsargue. Perhaps you're one of the lost?

Letsargue

Sure - there's a notice of an upcoming fireworks show and parade, a display of hand-carved birds and old cameras at the library, courses offered by the local colleges, an upcoming ice cream social, a story about a valedictorian who is heading to medical school, all sorts of good things.

Sounds to me like you live in Hell, Letsargue. Perhaps you're one of the lost?

You all thought Jesus was a fool two thousand years ago. SO!

Paul -- 062810

Letsargue

No, I wasn't alive two thousand years ago. And I don't ever remember thinking Jesus was a fool, not even as a child, and I've been saved these last fifty some odd years.

You don't even know who your are, much less where you are. - I saw you there and you saw me there. You will deny it, that's who you are.

Paul -- 062820

some other dude

You don't even know who your are, much less where you are. - I saw you there and you saw me there. You will deny it, that's who you are.

Paul -- 062820

I'm indwelt with the Holy Spirit. That part of me was there, true, nailed to the cross while those unsaved in the crowd were spitting at me and mocking. Were you one of them?

Letsargue

Let'sArgue said,

peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and GOOD

-------------------------------------------------

Let'sArgue, You were NOT Peaceful, Gentle, Merciful or Good
when you falsely accused me of Lying , the last time I posted on your thread.

You were being very Foolish in Prejudicially Accusing me of wrong
before carefully considering what I posted or asking me for scriptural
references which I would have easily supplied.

I expect an apology from you forthwith.
=================================

I owe you nothing! - And want nothing from you!

Paul -- 062810

Status
Not open for further replies.