35 Islamic Terrorist Training Centers across USA

republicanchick

Big money from the Sauds and apathy from Homeland Security
has resulted in over 35 known terrorist training compounds
all across the rural United States.

EJCmk[/URL]

interesting... although the way the cc worked, the wording didn't always make sense. I haven't seen the whole thing, but not surprised one bit, have suspected this all along..

again, it is the "moderate" Muslims (assuming there are many of those?) who are not true Muslims b/c the Koran clearly says to kill the unbeliever. I think I heard on the news that 35 different times the Koran says such .. So the moderate Muslims, if they were honest, would stop calling themselves Muslim if they believe in Democracy... and disbelieve in murdering "infidels"

In the bible, the Old T... There was a lot of violence ordained by God... stoning homos, stoning adulterers... but Jesus coming to Earth changed a lot of things... and we now call ourselves Christian ("Love your neighbor as yourself") not Jews.. But of course, even the Jews do not do those things (stonings) anymore... Jesus said "You have heard 'hate your enemy...' but I say Pray for those who mistreat you..."

My point is that Christians have NEVER ordained murder.. killing people b/c they believe differently. The Inquisition? That is one of the most LIED about things in history... wasn't perfect, but was NOT a bloodbath as some insinuate... or believe..

anyway...

__