2P2P and Judaism are one

Interplanner

This is my conclusion over the past 3 months of reading the 2P2Ps. This is because there is no conflict between the early church and Judaism. Therefore the two streams must be one.

This is the thinking of a cult.

It is much more important to salvage the land promise than anything else in the Bible to 2P2P.

DAN P

This is my conclusion over the past 3 months of reading the 2P2Ps. This is because there is no conflict between the early church and Judaism. Therefore the two streams must be one.

It is much more important to salvage the land promise than anything else in the Bible to 2P2P.

Hi and give a verse for the word EKKLESIA and Judaism are the same ??

Who it that EKKLESIA ??

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

One huge thing divided them. Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

Where do you come up these ideas?

Interplanner

Hi and INTERPLANNER has said there is no CONFLICT , so he has never read Acts 21:21 !!

dan p

The division was that the true faith always was about the mission to the nations, taking the message of Christ, like Ps 68's 'the Lord gave the word, and multitude that proclaimed it was huge' after Christ's ascension, as interp'd by Eph 4.

It was never about the land again or a Davidic theocracy; all that was fulfilled in Christ and his mission just like Christ's ordeal and victory was the fulfillment of the exodus in Lk 9.

Christ is Lord means nothing if it does not spell out what Messiah is in terms of that Davidic myth.

DanP,
I simply cannot understand your ability to comprehend. The whole reason for writing this thread was to say that 2P2P is in bed so deep with Judaism that they are one. I'm not with 2P2P as you may have noticed; therefore I understand the conflict in Acts that resulted in persecution.

Danoh

Yo, DP - IP is unable to comprehend your comprehension.

Must be one o them there "comprehension compelsions..." all the rage up in Mt. Pilot :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

The division was that the true faith always was about the mission to the nations, taking the message of Christ, like Ps 68's 'the Lord gave the word, and multitude that proclaimed it was huge' after Christ's ascension, as interp'd by Eph 4.

It was never about the land again or a Davidic theocracy; all that was fulfilled in Christ and his mission just like Christ's ordeal and victory was the fulfillment of the exodus in Lk 9.

Christ is Lord means nothing if it does not spell out what Messiah is in terms of that Davidic myth.

DanP,
I simply cannot understand your ability to comprehend. The whole reason for writing this thread was to say that 2P2P is in bed so deep with Judaism that they are one. I'm not with 2P2P as you may have noticed; therefore I understand the conflict in Acts that resulted in persecution.

:chuckle:

Interplanner

Hi and INTERPLANNER has said there is no CONFLICT , so he has never read Acts 21:21 !!

dan p

There was a conflict there, DanP, that's why they had to figure out how to protect him.

Once again, you don't know when I'm reporting other's views and when I'm expressing my own. I was reporting others views (2P2Ps) that there was no conflict.

Danoh

There was a conflict there, DanP, that's why they had to figure out how to protect him.

Once again, you don't know when I'm reporting other's views and when I'm expressing my own. I was reporting others views (2P2Ps) that there was no conflict.

Actually, you were inadvertently proving once more that you are wrong...once more.

The conflict was because Paul was asserting that Jesus was very Christ.

Because he was asserting that He who Israel's prophesied resurrection from dead one day was the very basis of said hope - had been Jesus.

That He had been that Christ; Whose resurrection from the dead proved He had been the very Christ Israel's said hope of resurrection one day, is based on.

The hope of resurrection from the dead one day is a hope that both Israel and the Body have.

Both as to those of Israel who died not having seen said promise before the rest of Israel.

And those in the Body who have died in Christ before the rest of us.

In dealing with Israel in those passages there in Acts; Paul mentions their aspect of that - their hope of a resurrection from the dead one day.

Their issue is there, is their unbelief that their aspect of said hope has actually already been made possible - they refuse to believe that Jesus had been their Christ.

As clueless as you are, they are actually only proving why God turned from them in His wrath to begin with; leaving them to their own path towards their own...destruction.

For in having rejected the Resurrection of Christ prior to Paul's calling; they had actually also been rejecting their own resurrection from the dead one day into the Land promise all Israel "hopes to come into" one day.

Paul's ministry among them ends up leaving a witness against them.

How that God turned from them in His wrath for their having filled up the measure of their sins against all Three Members of the Godhead.

How?

With their having commited the unpardonable sin of adding to their sin of having gone against both the Father and the Son, their having gone against the Spirit.

And how that to that, they then added their having continued to fill up the measure of their sin as a witness against themselves.

How?

In their persecuting of Paul; in their rejection, of what God was now doing among the Gentiles, via Paul's ministry.

Paul is arguing The Resurrection of Christ all Israel's hoped for resurrection from the dead into their Land Promise as one united nation under Him one day, is based on.

They...don't believe that Jesus had been said Prophesied...Christ.

Last edited:

DAN P

DanP,

Hi and IF just IF you did understand what KURIOS /LORD means in Acts 9;6 ( which you do not ) tou would be on the ROAD to understand how Paul was saved and how he was THE PATTERN BUT , BEING CALLOW will never be over come and will never connect , 1 Tim 1:16 with Rom 10:9 with 1 Cor 12>3

dan p

DAN P

DanP,

Hi and in Jer 30:9 all Israel will serve God and their King David !!

Is Jer 30:9 wrong ??

dan p