Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
139,600 Personhood Signers Can't be Wrong

This is the show from Monday September 30th, 2013

Summary:

Jo Scott & co-host Doug McBurney take a live call in update from Bob Enyart at the front line of the Personhood battle. Personhood supporters turned in 140,000 signatures, breaking the previous record held by Personhood supporters.

The Telethon stands at $12,000.00, so we need your help to keep Bob on the air for another year, so call or send your check today, (we’ll even take it tomorrow).

Denver Bible Church was also host of the Denver Prayer rally for Saeed Abedini, a Christian pastor held in prison for his faith in Jesus Christ. Give a listen and enjoy all the GOOD news!

PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY: Join Bob at the Brady Ministries and Personhood USA press conference Monday, Sept. 30, at 2:00 p.m. outside of the Colorado Secretary of State’s office in Denver at 1700 Broadway or listen to our report on today's BEL program. Update: The Press Conference went very well! Thanks for everyone who attended and everyone who worked so hard to get 140,000 signatures! -Bob E.

Jukia

140,000 people who sign a petition should be listened to but 99% of the scientists who know the field and suggest the earth is a tad more than 10,000 years old etc., take 2nd fiddle to a collection of 2000 year old stories.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
140,000 people who sign a petition should be listened to but 99% of the scientists who know the field and suggest the earth is a tad more than 10,000 years old etc., take 2nd fiddle to a collection of 2000 year old stories.
Is this seriously all you're capable of doing; criticizing while making no actual argument? It seems to be all you ever do. In fact, you can't even seem to direct your criticism to the actual topic of the thread, but rather dragging a separate issue into it. You're a one trick pony; like a single issue voter.

In summary, you're pathetic.

Jukia

Sorry Lighthouse, but not that I am able to converse rather than use emoticons.

My comment was directed toward the use of #s in support of Pastor Bob's position but the inability of the good Pastor or creationists in general to appreciate the #s of scientists with knowledge who accept the real world as it is rather than based on the Bible.

Sorry my comments do not meet your high standards. And I suspect criticizing someone for being a one issue voter is a bit hypocritical, especially given the opening post.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Sorry Lighthouse, but not that I am able to converse rather than use emoticons.

My comment was directed toward the use of #s in support of Pastor Bob's position but the inability of the good Pastor or creationists in general to appreciate the #s of scientists with knowledge who accept the real world as it is rather than based on the Bible.

Sorry my comments do not meet your high standards. And I suspect criticizing someone for being a one issue voter is a bit hypocritical, especially given the opening post.
All of your comments are the same.

And this is an forum thread, wherein being about a single topic is the way it's supposed to be. That doesn't make the topic the only issue those participating care about.

You're just an idiot, and a joke.

Jukia

Well goodness, pardon my confusion. this is a forum thread "wherein being about a single topic is the way it's supposed to be" yet, "That doesn't make the topic the only issue those participating care about".

Well yeah, but apparently you have difficulty combining topics. I'll try in the future to make you happier. Maybe using smaller words?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jokia---->
picture.php

:rotfl:

gcthomas

The 140 000 signature Brady Ministries petition was launched after the death of a baby, killed in utero by a car crash, and pushes for unborn to have personhood to make them valued. But the driver of the car faced twenty years in jail regardless (although he comitted suicide before sentence): the accident WAS being taken seriously already by the justice system already, so a law change is unnecessary. It is obvious that this is a wedge strategy: get the unborn given personhood status for road accidents reasons, then apply the law to abortion.