Я здесь и здесь остаться, Завещать рыцаря

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Freak said:
YES!!! My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and we have already dedicated this gift from Jesus to Holy God. Some very strange things have occurred which I’ll share more about, later...
God bless you and your family!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Freak said:
Some very strange things have occurred which I’ll share more about, later...
Looks like the Paranormal Forum is going to become more active.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Jefferson said:
You might be interested to know that you were the subject of the moderator's April fools joke on Knight. He just happened to announce the day before April 1st that he was going to unban you. So the next day about half the moderators "quit" in protest. He believed us and reinstituted your ban. :chuckle:

Wow, a mutiny!!! :eek:

[too bad it was just an April Fools joke] :noid:

Freak

Jefferson said:
BillyBob v. Freak. AND THEY'RE OFF! This should be entertaining.

BTW, welcome back Freak. You might be interested to know that you were the subject of the moderator's April fools joke on Knight. He just happened to announce the day before April 1st that he was going to unban you. So the next day about half the moderators "quit" in protest. He believed us and reinstituted your ban. :chuckle:

Thank you.

Yes, I knew about this. I entered the ultra secretive "War Room" and read for myself. I couldn't believe how many really despised me. :noid: They just haven't seen the new Freak yet...

the Sibbie

Freak said:
But the best part of my banishment was that I had the beautiful opportunity to create a baby…
What, no multitasking? Is it really that hard to be active on TOL and make babies? ;) :chuckle: (j/k)

YES!!! My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and we have already dedicated this gift from Jesus to Holy God.
Wow! Congratulations, Freak & Wife! :baby: There sure seems to be a lot of baby activity this year! Knight (whose baby was born earlier this year), Aimiel, The Edge, your wife, me and Erinmarie (who is due anyday now)! Did I miss anybody beside 3 other people outside of TOL that I know are having babies (and 2 of them are due within a few days of my due date)? :chuckle:

the Sibbie

BillyBob said:
Freak said:
But the best part of my banishment was that I had the beautiful opportunity to create a baby…
I hope Mrs. BillyBob doesn't read this. :noid:
Sounds like Mrs. BillyBob might be wanting a little extra attention that could possibly bring another bundle? ;) That must be what she meant when she said she wanted something with a big bow on top for Christmas! :baby:

Turbo just informed me:

"If you recall, Mrs. Billybob specified that she wanted the bow to be on something black." ( :mrt:'s :baby: ?! ) :eek:! :darwinsm:

Last edited:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
So can we infer from a few of these posts that "extreme posting" at TOL may function as a form of birth control????

:chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
the Sibbie said:
Sounds like Mrs. BillyBob might be wanting a little extra attention that could possibly bring another bundle? ;) That must be what she meant when she said she wanted something with a big bow on top for Christmas! :baby:

Well, she doesn't want any more kids but she likes the idea of me spending more 'intimate time' with her and if she thought that would happen if I were to be banned...... :noid:

To Mrs. BillyBob: "Honey, I'm just a man, not a machine!" :eek:

Turbo just informed me:

Ah, see, now He's a machine! :turbo:

"If you recall, Mrs. Billybob specified that she wanted the bow to be on something black." ( :mrt:'s :baby: ?! ) :eek:! :darwinsm:

:shocked:

:idea:

Hey, I geuss that would take some of the pressure off of me! :D

:banana:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Я здесь и здесь остаться, Завещать рыцаря
Just to let you know, in case you were working on your Russian - you missed a preposition. Don't ask me which ending it is because it's my wife that speaks Russian.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Freak said:
I have written 10 more books which I hope to have published by the end of this year.

Wow! Good job.

Freak said:
YES!!! My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and we have already dedicated this gift from Jesus to Holy God. Some very strange things have occurred which I’ll share more about, later...
Congrats! What a blessing!

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.