Recent content by Patrick Hannon

  1. P

    The Plain Reading of Scripture

    You need to believe Paul's gospel to be saved. 1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed...
  2. P

    The Plain Reading of Scripture

    I don't see the gospels as integrated. Yet you use the word "different". They are not the same. For instance Abraham's gospel is; Gal_3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be...
  3. P

    The Plain Reading of Scripture

    Which gospel have you believed to be saved?
  4. P

    The Plain Reading of Scripture

    Abrahams gospel. Galatians 3:8. The gospel of the kingdom. Matthew 4:23. The everlasting gospel. Revelation 14:6.
  5. P

    The Plain Reading of Scripture

    A secret yes. the next verse in Romans 16: 26. The gospel. It was not known before Paul.
  6. P

    Did the apostle Paul mean to rightly divide the Bible?

    2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth...
  7. P

    I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. A saved member of the body of Christ. Following the...

    I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. A saved member of the body of Christ. Following the apostle Paul as he follows Christ.
Top