HALF OFF TOL Subscriptions - 3rd annual Back Friday-Cyber Monday

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The 3nd annual Back Friday-Cyber Monday starts now!

Don't miss out on the "Black Friday sale" this year at TheologyOnline.com. This Thanksgiving weekend Thursday thru Monday we will be offering ALL TOL premium memberships at half price! And yes this also applies to LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS! Thursday 11-22-2012 thru Monday 11-26-2012 all TOL Premium memberships will be 50% off the normal price.

BRONZE MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $15 (normally $30)
SILVER MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $35 (normally $70)
GOLD MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $60 (normally $120)

And.....

LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $250 (normally $500)

CLICK HERE to make purchase
Sale starts now and runs until about midnight Monday the 26th.

Does not apply to monthly subscription packages.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow! This is a steal! People should be trampling over each other to contribute to the site !!!

godrulz

Hall of Fame
When does the renewal start? One year from purchase or one year added to old paid subscription (i.e. if my current one expires in 8 months, would it end in 1 year 8 months or just in a year/wipes out old prepaid one)?

fool

Hall of Fame
Wow! This is a steal! People should be trampling over each other to contribute to the site !!!

They are!
I just got back from the link where I picked myself up a Gold Yearly Subscription and I'm telling ya it was a knife fight.
All the questions, the boxes to click, then more boxes, then the terror of watching it refresh and wondering if it's really gonna happen.
Once you've made your purchase you have to exit the same way you came in and with the crush of people trying to get to the log in form your only real choice is to carve a tunnel thru the humanity.
Or go up and over.
All worth it though, always is.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am trying to talk my husband into letting me buy a lifetime membership.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When does the renewal start? One year from purchase or one year added to old paid subscription (i.e. if my current one expires in 8 months, would it end in 1 year 8 months or just in a year/wipes out old prepaid one)?

EDIT: It turns out that if you buy a subscription now it will add on to the time you have left. However, I think that only applies if you buy the same level subscription you already have.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If you buy any subscription it starts right then.

Therefore if you have a lot of time left on your current subscription you might not want to buy now.

However, half off is a dramatic discount therefore it might even be worth renewing or even updating now.

Also, if you are a monthly subscriber it would be a great time to cancel the monthly subscription and get on the yearly plan.

Knight, you may have made a mistake here, I re-upped again as I do every year at this time and it just added the year to my current time left. My subscription was supposed to end April 2013 and after purchasing today I am good till April 2014. I really wanted to buy my lifetime membership this year but, I am really not sure what is going to happen if we go over the fiscal cliff, we received a memo saying there would be layoffs if we do so, I am not making any large purchases for now...Maybe next year? :idunno: Thanks Knight :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight, you may have made a mistake here, I re-upped again as I do every year at this time and it just added the year to my current time left. My subscription was supposed to end April 2013 and after purchasing today I am good till April 2014.
Ahhh.... I forgot how that worked. That's better anyways that way you never lose any money on existing subscriptions.

Thanks for the heads up on that one. :up:

I really wanted to buy my lifetime membership this year but, I am really not sure what is going to happen if we go over the fiscal cliff, we received a memo saying there would be layoffs if we do so, I am not making any large purchases for now...Maybe next year? :idunno: Thanks Knight :thumb:
Thanks brother, your support is appreciated more than you know! :thumb: