Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I'm new here. I look forward to the posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ttalkkugjil View Post
      Hello, I'm new here. I look forward to the posts.
      Welcome to TheologyOnline.com

NOTE: As a new member of TOL your account will be limited in functionality until you have been a member for 7 days and have made at least 25 posts. This helps us to avoid SPAM accounts and keep our community running smoothly. You can see all the membership levels and permissions here.

Thank you for joining our community!
      Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
      TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
        E≈mc2
        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
        -Bob B.

Comment

Welcome to TOL.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
            Welcome to TOL.
            Thank you Tambora. Pleased to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to TOL!!!
              "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

​Welcome to TOL

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

• My Holy Book is the Hebrew Bible and my God is the living God of Abraham. God called me and revealed himself to me about 36 years ago and I live to serve him. I only read the OT, KJV. I was raised Christian but converted to Judaism and I practice my own flavor and I call it "Biblical Judaism". I have read the OT hundreds of times and parts of it thousands of times. I consider myself to be an expert in OT Eschatology and most of my theology and doctrine is original.

Comment

• Originally posted by susanblange View Post
                    My Holy Book is the Hebrew Bible and my God is the living God of Abraham. God called me and revealed himself to me about 36 years ago and I live to serve him. I only read the OT, KJV. I was raised Christian but converted to Judaism and I practice my own flavor and I call it "Biblical Judaism". I have read the OT hundreds of times and parts of it thousands of times. I consider myself to be an expert in OT Eschatology and most of my theology and doctrine is original.
                    Welcome to TOL.

You are sadly very out of date with what God has been doing since Malachi.
                    All of my ancestors are human.
                    Originally posted by Squeaky
                    That explains why your an idiot.
                    Originally posted by God's Truth
                    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                      Welcome to TOL.

You are sadly very out of date with what God has been doing since Malachi.
                      Prophecy concerning the Messiah in the OT is complete from birth to resurrection. All of messianic prophecy will be fulfilled in the Messiah's lifetime. There is not a 2000 year gap. Prophecy ends with Zechariah 14 and Joel 3.

Comment

Prophecy concerning the Messiah in the OT is complete from birth to resurrection. All of messianic prophecy will be fulfilled in the Messiah's lifetime. There is not a 2000 year gap. Prophecy ends with Zechariah 14 and Joel 3.
                        I'm sorry that you missed the rest of the story.
                        All of my ancestors are human.
                        Originally posted by Squeaky
                        That explains why your an idiot.
                        Originally posted by God's Truth
                        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

All of messianic prophecy will be fulfilled in the Messiah's lifetime.

my Messiah lives

Comment

right .

but there is this

Jer 18:9 And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it,
                            Jer 18:10 and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it.

and repeated here By Jesus

Luk 13:7 And he said to the vinedresser, 'Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?'
                            Luk 13:8 And he answered him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure.
                            Luk 13:9 Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                              my Messiah lives
                              In the Bible, earth is called the "land of the living". The Hebrew word for soul is nephesh and it means "life". The blood is the life of the flesh, the soul is the body. It has always been God's intent to live on earth. He will be anointed by the Jews as King of the Universe. Job 19:25. "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth". God created mankind because he was lonely, and he created Israel for his glory. The Messiah will be executed but will return to earth in a matter of days upon the mount of Olives with all the angels. Zechariah 14:4-5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                                I'm sorry that you missed the rest of the story.
                                I was raised Christian, so I know all about Christian theology. I come from a very abusive background and I have a major problem with a religion that forgives without repentance. This is a four step process. 1) Remorse. 2) Confession. 3) Restitution. 4) Change. We will all be forgiven, except those who have committed a deadly sin, and those who refuse to repent of their sin. They are called "the guilty".

Comment

Working...
                                X