Christ In Our Veins

Jeff Wickham

Hi Everyone, I am just getting started here on Theology Online. I am looking forward to participating in discussions with fellow members here. By trade I am a mechanical engineer in the medical device industry. My wife and I have been married for 20 years, and we have four lively children, and eight squawking parakeets.

My passion is helping other people grow in their connection with Christ. The Bible centers on the grand theme of union with Him. In fact, I just started a YouTube channel called "Christ In Our Veins." The first video series is a study of this topic in the book of John. When I get new videos posted, I will try to let folks know here. They could serve as discussion starters.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi Everyone, I am just getting started here on Theology Online. I am looking forward to participating in discussions with fellow members here. By trade I am a mechanical engineer in the medical device industry. My wife and I have been married for 20 years, and we have four lively children, and eight squawking parakeets.

My passion is helping other people grow in their connection with Christ. The Bible centers on the grand theme of union with Him. In fact, I just started a YouTube channel called "Christ In Our Veins." The first video series is a study of this topic in the book of John. When I get new videos posted, I will try to let folks know here. They could serve as discussion starters.

Welcome. :wave: