Greetings

Ttalkkugjil

Annyeonghaseyo (Hi) from Seosan, South Korea. Pleased to meet you. I am a full-time Native English Teacher here, and a part-time, volunteer Pastor. I have been married for 11 years, and have two sons in their 20's. I have been a Christian for 55 years, and hold both a BRE and an MDiv.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
welcome Ttalk - what are your interests?

and how did you come across the website?

Ttalkkugjil

Thank you for your welcome ok_doser. I like adventure movies, cafes, Korean culture and hanging out with my granddaughter. I came across the website by way of Tapatalk. How did you first discover it?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Annyeonghaseyo (Hi) from Seosan, South Korea. Pleased to meet you. I am a full-time Native English Teacher here, and a part-time, volunteer Pastor. I have been married for 11 years, and have two sons in their 20's. I have been a Christian for 55 years, and hold both a BRE and an MDiv.

Welcome to TOL.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Thank you for your welcome ok_doser. I like adventure movies, cafes, Korean culture and hanging out with my granddaughter. I came across the website by way of Tapatalk. How did you first discover it?

heard a Bob Enyart show on late night radio back in 2002 (?) that led me to the site

been posting under one name or another since 2004