Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Annyeonghaseyo (Hi) from Seosan, South Korea. Pleased to meet you. I am a full-time Native English Teacher here, and a part-time, volunteer Pastor. I have been married for 11 years, and have two sons in their 20's. I have been a Christian for 55 years, and hold both a BRE and an MDiv.

welcome Ttalk - what are your interests?

and how did you come across the website?

Comment

Thank you for your welcome ok_doser. I like adventure movies, cafes, Korean culture and hanging out with my granddaughter. I came across the website by way of Tapatalk. How did you first discover it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ttalkkugjil View Post
        Annyeonghaseyo (Hi) from Seosan, South Korea. Pleased to meet you. I am a full-time Native English Teacher here, and a part-time, volunteer Pastor. I have been married for 11 years, and have two sons in their 20's. I have been a Christian for 55 years, and hold both a BRE and an MDiv.
        Welcome to TOL.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
        They already know monsters exist.
        We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ttalkkugjil View Post
          Thank you for your welcome ok_doser. I like adventure movies, cafes, Korean culture and hanging out with my granddaughter. I came across the website by way of Tapatalk. How did you first discover it?
          heard a Bob Enyart show on late night radio back in 2002 (?) that led me to the site

been posting under one name or another since 2004

Comment

Working...
          X