My Newbie Introduction

chichoney77

Hello Community,
I'm ChiChoney I live in the United States of America. As many of you know America (land of the free, home of the brave), is a melting pot of people from all walks of life. Here you have freedom of religion and freedom of non-religion. We even have religion inside of religion. By that I mean we have those who are said to be Christians but they fall under Catholics, Baptist, Pentecostal, Apostolic, we even have Coptic (The Church of Black Jesus. I am non-denominational. A Christian.

I seek knowledge on a daily basis especially when it comes to learning the word of God. With that said, in a nutshell I am happy to be here and happy to be alive. I look forward to learning from everyone and I pray you can learn from me as well.[emoji2]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hello Community,
I'm ChiChoney I live in the United States of America. As many of you know America (land of the free, home of the brave), is a melting pot of people from all walks of life. Here you have freedom of religion and freedom of non-religion. We even have religion inside of religion. By that I mean we have those who are said to be Christians but they fall under Catholics, Baptist, Pentecostal, Apostolic, we even have Coptic (The Church of Black Jesus. I am non-denominational. A Christian.

I seek knowledge on a daily basis especially when it comes to learning the word of God. With that said, in a nutshell I am happy to be here and happy to be alive. I look forward to learning from everyone and I pray you can learn from me as well.[emoji2]

Welcome to TOL !!!

chichoney77

How can we nuke Islam, but not hurt or harm any Muslims? :think:
Since Islam is the religion and Muslims are the people who practice it, the only way to do away with Islam would be to convert the Muslim to Christianity.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since Islam is the religion and Muslims are the people who practice it, the only way to do away with Islam would be to convert the Muslim to Christianity.

Welcome to TOL. :)

Having said that, the greatest thing about the United States is freedom OF religion and freedom FROM religion (meaning people are not obligated to live by the religious beliefs of others).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello Community,

Hi, welcome to TOL. :wave2:

When I first read your username I thought of those morbid gothic looking dolls from the Freak de Chic collection.
Each of the Chic dolls had a name and one was named Honey.
:chuckle:

chichoney77

Hi, welcome to TOL. :wave2:

When I first read your username I thought of those morbid gothic looking dolls from the Freak de Chic collection.
Each of the Chic dolls had a name and one was named Honey.
:chuckle:

chichoney77

So true, I haven't been to church on a Sunday in a long time. I do however make sure that I acknowledge God everyday. Even if it's just a quick thank you as I walk through my house.

James.Roberts

Hello Community,

I'm non-denominational too. Welcome to TOL.

Danoh

Yep - give em Rom. 5:8.

And welcome to the forum.