Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello everyone. New (obviously) to the forum. Looked around quite a bit today and enjoyed some of the threads going on.

I attend an OPC church in Ohio. I look forward to hopefully participating in the future in some of the discussion. I thoroughly enjoy reading theology (recently that is) and history, all of it!

Originally posted by JTP75 View Post
    Hello everyone. New (obviously) to the forum. Looked around quite a bit today and enjoyed some of the threads going on.

I attend an OPC church in Ohio. I look forward to hopefully participating in the future in some of the discussion. I thoroughly enjoy reading theology (recently that is) and history, all of it!
    You're a Calvinist, correct?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
        You're a Calvinist, correct?
        Yes, and from what I can tell from here, that's probably not a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
          That you!

Comment

Yes, and from what I can tell from here, that's probably not a good thing.
            Welcome.

Soli Deo Gloria!
            Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy reading theology
              We got that here!

Welcome to TOL.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
              They already know monsters exist.
              We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles Wings View Post
                Welcome.

Soli Deo Gloria!
                Thank you!!!

And Solus Christus!

Comment

'Hope you like fighting.

Comment

Working...
                  X