Cool site

AntQuick

I'm Anthony, am protestant and live in Kentucky.
Just joined this site to see if I could find stimulating theological discussions. Live on a horse ranch, in very rural area, so I don't get a chance for conversation much lol.
I spend most of my time reading the Greek and Latin writers, medieval, renaissance, elizabethen, romantic one's too, just whatever falls into my lap really.
As far as Christian thinkers, I read Augustine, John Calvin, read some Origen the other day, Thomas Aquinas, reading Henry Drummond right now...well, hope I don't bore yall to death, and hope to learn something!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
can you believe I've actually never been to the derby,
It's pretty cool to be there.
But it's a fuss to be there for a race that only lasts a couple of minutes.
Especially since you can get it all on TV while snuggled in a comfy recliner.

The last really thrilling derby was 2009 when a nobody (Mind That Bird - a 50 to 1 longshot) was no where near contestants till the final stretch, and he rocketed ahead to win by 6 3/4 lengths (the biggest margin in 60 years).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm Anthony, am protestant and live in Kentucky.
Just joined this site to see if I could find stimulating theological discussions. Live on a horse ranch, in very rural area, so I don't get a chance for conversation much lol.
I spend most of my time reading the Greek and Latin writers, medieval, renaissance, elizabethen, romantic one's too, just whatever falls into my lap really.
As far as Christian thinkers, I read Augustine, John Calvin, read some Origen the other day, Thomas Aquinas, reading Henry Drummond right now...well, hope I don't bore yall to death, and hope to learn something!
Welcome to TOL :wave2:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The best thing about the Derby (besides the horses) is laughing at some of the hats women wear.

The last really thrilling derby was 2009 when a nobody (Mind That Bird - a 50 to 1 longshot) was no where near contestants till the final stretch, and he rocketed ahead to win by 6 3/4 lengths (the biggest margin in 60 years).

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you! And I guess secretariat..can you believe I've actually never been to the derby, though ? I did deliver a load of hay last week to a ranch that houses those 200,000 dollar horses though, saw William Shatner's horse lol

:IA: Darby!!!