Hello everyone, we are happy we found this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, we are happy we found this forum

When I say we, I mean my husband and myself and we have been born again Christians for 30 years. We love to discuss topics and since we are all being told to stay at home, this should be a great time to get started on here to meet some great people and have some friendly conversations. As soon as we figure out how to post a picture or two, we will do so and you will know who you are talking to. In the meantime, feel free to send us a message and we can become "on line" friends. Stay healthy and safe everyone and hope to hear from you. BTW, if you can help us out on the best way to post a profile pic, please let us know.

weareacouple Welcome.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
      weareacouple Welcome.
      thank you, rightdivider

Comment

Welcome to TOL.
        A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
        we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
          Welcome to TOL.
          thanks for the welcome rusha

Comment

Originally posted by weareacouple View Post

thanks for the welcome rusha
            we hope everyone is staying healthy and safe today

Comment

Originally posted by weareacouple View Post
              When I say we, I mean my husband and myself and we have been born again Christians for 30 years. We love to discuss topics and since we are all being told to stay at home, this should be a great time to get started on here to meet some great people and have some friendly conversations. As soon as we figure out how to post a picture or two, we will do so and you will know who you are talking to. In the meantime, feel free to send us a message and we can become "on line" friends. Stay healthy and safe everyone and hope to hear from you. BTW, if you can help us out on the best way to post a profile pic, please let us know.
              Hello there and welcome to TOL!

I'd tell you how to do a profile picture but I don't know! Chances are good that you'll have to have a certain number of posts before it lets you customize things very miuch but I haven't messed with it in so long and things have changed with the user interface recently so I can't help you there.

I look forward to some good debates / discussions with you guys!

Resting in Him,
              Clete
              sigpic
              "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Clete View Post

Hello there and welcome to TOL!

I'd tell you how to do a profile picture but I don't know! Chances are good that you'll have to have a certain number of posts before it lets you customize things very miuch but I haven't messed with it in so long and things have changed with the user interface recently so I can't help you there.

I look forward to some good debates / discussions with you guys!

Resting in Him,
                Clete
                thanks Clete and yes great discussion are good.

Comment

Welcome to TOL
                  My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                  Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                  Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                  Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                  No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                  Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
                    Welcome to TOL
                    thanks Lon for the nice welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. God bless!
                      Happy November to Remember!

Comment

Originally posted by JPPT1974 View Post
                        Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. God bless!
                        It's going to be difficult, since they got banned.
                        All of my ancestors are human.
                        Originally posted by Squeaky
                        That explains why your an idiot.
                        Originally posted by God's Truth
                        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Thanks for dropping by, folks.
                          All my ancestors are human.
                          PS: All your ancestors are human.
                          PPS: To all you cats, dogs, monkeys, and other assorted house pets whose masters are outsourcing the task of TOL post-writing to you (we know who you are )– you may disregard the PS.

Comment

I wonder if they wear a mask or not?
                            "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Working...
                            X