Dream Interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Buster

Hi all I was wondering if anyone has any insight into dreams. I am inserted in dream interpretation, are we allowed to do it here.

Blessings

Xarragh

I'm up for interpreting anyone's dreams too if it's okay?
Spirit side the reality?
I dreamt the previous night that I shouted to someone that "this is the real consciousness and the waking state is false". He said something to me that made sence but when I woke I did not understand it anymore. Them last nite I was dreaming I was engaged in activities my girlfriend would not be up to, I was looking for her in company, then trying to ring her on an old Motorola phone that I was trying to keep together. I awoke and found myself checking if she was there with my hand. She was there. Anyhow let's remove the belief or scientific meaning of a dream and remove the soft parental explanation also. Then what could be happening?

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Spirit side the reality?
I dreamt the previous night that I shouted to someone that "this is the real consciousness and the waking state is false". He said something to me that made sence but when I woke I did not understand it anymore. Them last nite I was dreaming I was engaged in activities my girlfriend would not be up to, I was looking for her in company, then trying to ring her on an old Motorola phone that I was trying to keep together. I awoke and found myself checking if she was there with my hand. She was there. Anyhow let's remove the belief or scientific meaning of a dream and remove the soft parental explanation also. Then what could be happening?

Interesting :D

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.