Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARCHIVE:The 16 commandments at TheologyOnLine (OLD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not all people here are christians.

You know.. Christians can do what ever they want, as long as they are prepared for the consequences, one of which is "not being a christian" :P

It doesnt matter what you call yourself, as a person who follows Christ you will always be called a Christian.
    Show me someone who is expressing in anger his views of God, and I will show you someone who is deeply afraid of losing control of God- Peter Enns

Comment

Love the quote.
      Ezekiel.....rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by jesuspal View Post
        Love the quote.
        Ezekiel.....rocks!
        why... thank you

any pal of Jesus is a pal of mine
        Show me someone who is expressing in anger his views of God, and I will show you someone who is deeply afraid of losing control of God- Peter Enns

Comment

How do I start a new thread?
          I can't find what I want to talk about in the existing threads.

Comment

Originally posted by scepticalinquirer View Post
            How do I start a new thread?
            I can't find what I want to talk about in the existing threads.
            Uh... go to the forum that suits your topic.

Then click "NEW THREAD".
            Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
            TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Thank you Knight, I think I see the tab now.
              I believe, do to my many errors in posting I will wait for a while before starting a new thread.
              My hope is that with everyones feedback and patience I will learn from and contribute to this community.
              Thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
                12. Thou SHALL NOT discuss the banning of other TOL members publicly if any TOL mod or admin has asked you to not discuss such matters.
                O.K., Now I am confused, is #12 in or out?
                Yes, we are going to return science to it's rightful place.

Comment

Originally posted by fdpatterson View Post
                  O.K., Now I am confused, is #12 in or out?
                  #12 is for the most part "out".

Unless of course a TOL mod or admin personally asks you to "drop the subject".
                  Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                  TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Hey, Knight,
                    If I particularly like one of my posts, can I blog on it TOL, as well?
                    How about if like several?
                    Jesus Christ showed His disciples how to follow God as a dear child.
                    Jesus Christ sent His disciples to teach the nations how to follow God as dear children.
                    Following God as a dear child will teach you all the theology you need.

Comment

Dear Redfin,
                      That signature by MacDonald would work well in one of my threads.
                      Jesus Christ sent His disciples to teach the nations how to follow God as dear children.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpetfolker View Post
                        Hey, Knight,
                        If I particularly like one of my posts, can I blog on it TOL, as well?
                        How about if like several?
                        If you particularly like one of your posts, and feel the need to blog it, you should probably repent the sin of pride and pluck out both your eyes, and chop off at least one hand.

Comment

Take that as a "Yes"?

Comment

Take that as a "Yes"?
                            Dont ask me, I'm just callin you a sinner.

Comment

Fortunately for us all, all judgment has been given to Jesus.
                              Joh 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
                              I like this passage...
                              15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
                              16 ¶ Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
                              17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
                              18 ¶ For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
                              This is a good one...
                              Acts 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.
                              14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
                              15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
                              16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.
                              Good night, Gracie.

Comment

Fortunately for us all, all judgment has been given to Jesus.

I like this passage...

This is a good one...

Good night, Gracie.
                                Nice.
                                Not as good as this one though:

1 Cor 5: 12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

Comment

Working...
                                X