Theology Club: The M.A.D. Acronym Thread

Danoh

Unfortunately, some things never change. :sigh:

You're right about the "never change" part.

Not where a good ribbing is concerned.

Its one of the great things I appreciated in the first Mid-Acts group I ran with...

How that when they did not see eye to eye on one understanding or another, they were not only quick to rib one another, but also, just as quick to enjoy being on the receiving end of a ribbing.

Asking some of them what allowed that; their reply was one and the same - "our joy in the LORD."

'Sounds good to me!' I thought. Still does.

So yeah; I sincerely doubt I'll change on that myself.

Really great drawings, by the way.

Okay; I'm done - you and STP feel free to put me back on ignore - tribulation worketh patience...or, lots of :rotfl: in the Lord!

Danoh

Yes, you refuse to grow up and lose the divisive labels. That's the never change part. It was wrong when you did it before and it's still wrong.

Hah, despite their being no win-win with you on this; given your greatly admirable but at times misplaced spunk, at the same time, because I greatly admire spunk, I cannot but enjoy observing yours in action no matter who it is targeted at.

In this, thanks, sister. For the previlege that is the challenge of your spunk when misplaced - the privilege of accepting you as you are, anyway... in the Lord.

Tribulation can indeed work patience, etc.

I have you to thank for in the Lord, on this one.

Here's to your choosing to walk in Him, when ribbed in a manner that does not fit your standard of how things should be.

To His Grace being sufficient.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hah, despite their being no win-win with you on this; given your greatly admirable but at times misplaced spunk, at the same time, because I greatly admire spunk, I cannot but enjoy observing yours in action no matter who it is targeted at.

In this, thanks, sister. For the previlege that is the challenge of your spunk when misplaced - the privilege of accepting you as you are, anyway... in the Lord.

Tribulation can indeed work patience, etc.

I have you to thank for in the Lord, on this one.

Here's to your choosing to walk in Him, when ribbed in a manner that does not fit your standard of how things should be.

To His Grace being sufficient.
You're not ribbing, but causing divisions as has been pointed out numerous times before. I was hoping when you came back from your time off you would cease and desist, but you are as immature now as you were the day you left. As I regretfully stated, some things never change.