BANNED
Banned
update from grace ambassadors justin johnson weekly email to me

update from grace ambassadors justin johnson weekly email to me

to me pj, from justin johnson -
GRACE AMBASSADORS MINISTRY UPDATE

August 22nd, 2015
The End of the Beginning

The tone for the rest of the Bible is clear after spending 49 weeks studying Genesis: the book of beginnings.

Genesis begins with God’s perfect creation, and ends with a promise of moving a dead man.

In the beginning God made promises of salvation, resurrection, land, and blessings to men who were sinners. How could he rightly deliver on his promises when all sinners die?

In the end of the beginning one of the very best men in history is dead in a coffin hundreds of miles away from the promised land (Gen 50:26).

Every man in the book dies, but there were men who died in faith with a hope of good things to come from God (see Hebrews 11).

What's the lesson? With God there is hope. Without God there is none. Man brought sin and death into the world. God intervened to provide a solution.

"ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good" - Gen 50:20

If this is not foreshadowing, then I don't know what is.

Can God move dead men? Will God fulfill his promise? How will the hope of Israel be fulfilled? (See Acts 26:8)

How God would fulfill his promises was still a mystery for the twenty-five hundred years covered in Genesis. Study all 49 weeks of Genesis to learn about the foundation of prophecy spoken since the world began (Acts 3:19-21).

If you're one of those people who skip to the end of a book to find out "whodunnit", then you can listen to the book of Romans to learn about the revelation of the mystery (Rom 16:25-26).

For His glory,

Justin "to be continued" Johnson
100 Types Found in Genesis

Types are a divine foreshadowing of future events, people, or relationships through the historical recording of different ancient events, people, or relationships. Genesis contains many such types and prophecies. One of the most amazing is found in the life and story of Joseph.

OUR MISSION

Grace Ambassadors exists to clarify the gospel of Jesus Christ by encouraging Bible belief and teaching mid-Acts Pauline dispensational right division.
(Read more about us)

Free resources at www.graceambassadors.com
THE GOSPEL THAT SAVES

"I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved ... that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

- 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (KJB)

Jerry Shugart

This is what we read on the Grace Ambassadors site about "Justification" and the Jews who lived under the Law:

"Salvation and the law; justification by faith in Jesus as the Messiah accompanied by necessary works."

That cannot possibly be correct because the following words spoken by the Lord Jesus to the Jews who lived under the Law make it plain that only "faith" was necessary for salvation:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Last edited:

Danoh

This is what we read on the Grace Ambassadors site about "Justification" and the Jews who lived under the Law:

"Salvation and the law; justification by faith in Jesus as the Messiah accompanied by necessary works."

That cannot possibly be correct because the following words spoken by the Lord Jesus to the Jews who lived under the Law make it plain that only "faith" was necessary for salvation:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

The following is Jerry's mind as it goes into high gear to work its nasty spirit against others within Mid-Acts.

What sets his mind into high gear is not just anything he views as error. Whether or not it is, is not the issue for him. Rather; what he is after is how he might turn it into a means of hounding after others given his desperate, would be "little dictator" need to have others acknowledge not only that he alone is right, but to have it repeated back to him, in his words, "please." Thus, his "so, you're saying that..."

Anyway, someone posts, say, a website link. Jerry goes into high gear "Hmm, let me visit that site, troll around; see if there is anything there I might use to further build my case against these messengers I am attacking with my wonderful, oh, so ingenious label 'Neo-Mad.' Ah, here's a gem - now I'll get my glory..."

Yeah, sure, Daffy Duck, lol

You're just like that Duck; ever in need of acknowledgement, only to have it blow up in his face.

You assert Acts 13 based on Anderson's Acts 28, what a joke you are.

DAN P

patrick jane;44 Matthias is chosen to replace Judas by the Holy Ghost. is Paul then the 13th ? each Apostle and disciple said:
Hi and I am sure that you know that PAUL could never qualify to be an apostle like the 12 as Acts 1:21 and 22 !!

There is a difference between GRACE and the Dispensation of Grace !!

Rom 16:7 is a DILENMA for most , and how to explain how someone can be "in Christ " BEFORE PAUL !!

It shows 2 Gospel , like Acts 15:11 !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

Can't wait til Jerry is either banned forever, gets a life, or drops dead.

You are out of control and obviously in need of professional help.

I will no longer respond to anything you say because my remarks just make your condition worse.

I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that you will seek help.

Danoh

You are out of control and obviously in need of professional help.

I will no longer respond to anything you say because my remarks just make your condition worse.

I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that you will seek help.

That's weird; I clicked on your deletion, and the above popped up.

You, sir, have a problem you tired to delete, lol

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That's weird; I clicked on your deletion, and the above popped up.

You, sir, have a problem you tired to delete, lol
Jerry has said that multiple times. And yet he keeps responding to you.

August 26th at 11:50 pm

August 26th at 11:56
So I will no longer respond to anything which you say until your condition improves.

August 27th at 12:02 am
I will no longer respond to anything you say.

August 27th at 9:37 am

August 28 at 11:38 am

August 28th at 1:46 pm

August 28th at 3:14 pm

Jerry Shugart

Then I will change what I said to this:

"I will no longer respond to anything new which you say because my remarks just make your condition worse."

I wish you were as picky about what the Bible says as you are with the things which I say. For instance, let us look at the following words of the Lord Jesus spoken to the Jews who lived under the law:

Do you think that the words of the Lord are saying that if one of those Jews believed then they were saved? Do you agree that doing works had nothing to do with them receiving salvation?

Danoh

"Let us look at" Jerry repeating he will no longer be responding to Danoh.

What we are looking at is a repeat of that old Dunkin Donuts commercial, where the guy keeps running into himself "time to make the donuts - I already made the donuts!" - "time to make the donuts - I already made the donuts!" - "time to make the donuts - I already made the donuts!"

Jerry, you already made the donuts, lol

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Let us look at" Jerry repeating he will no longer be responding to Danoh.

What we are looking at is a repeat of that old Dunkin Donuts commercial, where the guy keeps running into himself "time to make the donuts - I already made the donuts!" - "time to make the donuts - I already made the donuts!" - "time to make the donuts - I already made the donuts!"

Jerry, you already made the donuts, lol
:chuckle:

Crazy people are fun to watch. It's been fun watching Jerry.

BTW, put me down for $2 that Jerry will say it at least 5 more times.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

August 26th at 11:50 pm

August 26th at 11:56

August 27th at 12:02 am

August 27th at 9:37 am

August 28 at 11:38 am

August 28th at 1:46 pm

August 28th at 3:14 pm

wow. i had no idea jerry uses that threat so much -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

the views of grace ambassadors is not necessarily my view - i post the weekly email they send. raise your claims with the. the emails are all i know of the. and they preach 1 Corinthians 15:1-2 and 3,4 KJV -

they say they are mid-acts dispensation and i like justin johnson's writing most of the time. i don't follow them or study with them -
and i don't really read your posts thoroughly -

Jerry Shugart

your claims are baseless and your warnings are also. they become blessings.

if you disagree with them, then they must be right

Then do you agree with what they treach here?:

Who do you believe?

The Lord Jesus or the folks at the Grace Ambassadors site?

Only one can be right!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GRACE AMBASSADORS MINISTRY UPDATE

July 4th, 2015
"Christ is (not yet) King!

"And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one." - Zechariah 14:8-9

This is one of hundreds of prophecies about the promised kingdom God will bring to earth in Jerusalem.

With the multitude of religions, thousands of gods, a world run by sinners, and another upcoming election in America, can there be any doubt that this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled?

Why then do people believe we are living in the kingdom now, and try to use kingdom doctrine to explain how God operates today?

The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is the rightful heir of the earth, and is the King of Kings, but has not yet made the kingdoms of this world his footstool. He is not yet reigning on Earth.

For nearly two millennia the Lord Jesus Christ has been building a new thing (not of this world), a new creature, called the body of Christ. It is not a nation, not given any laws, not under any earthly covenants, and wherein there is neither Jew nor Gentile.

God is not bringing in His kingdom today. He has ordained ambassadors in this world with terms of peace and reconciliation.

This church consists of those who have received the terms through Jesus Christ, and are accepted by God in Him.

God's peace on earth will not be achieved through trying to establish the LORD as the king of all the earth. God's peace toward men today comes from hearing the word of reconciliation from the ambassadors of Christ.

Stop trying to bring in Christ's political kingdom, and start being an ambassador preaching the terms of peace to a world Christ is coming to destroy.

For His glory,"

written and sent to my email from Grace Ambassadors by

Justin "ambassador" Johnson

I have posted with "Justin Johnson" His beliefs align with mine.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Then do you agree with what they treach here?:

Who do you believe?

The Lord Jesus or the folks at the Grace Ambassadors site?

Only one can be right!

As long as they preach Paul's Gospel (The Grace Message) we can
rely on their message. From what I've seen, they preach the truth.
You just don't recognize truth when you hear it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have posted with "Justin Johnson" His beliefs align with mine.

yes, i looked up mid-acts not long after joining here, once i found out what MAD is. several sites popped up and i went to that sight. i quit checking for months but i opened a gmail account and i only get mail from them and a few junk mail folks. i agree with very much that justin writes - :patrol:

Jerry Shugart

has jerry agreed with anybody ? about anything Biblical ?

Patrick, why didn't you answer my question?

Do you believe that the Jews who lived under the law could not be saved until they believed and did works?

In other words, do you agree with this that is said on the Grace Ambassadors website concerning salvation under the law?: