Theology Club: Grace Revealed - From Grace Ambassadors Ministry Update -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]GRACE AMBASSADORS MINISTRY UPDATE[/h]
April 16th, 2016

[h=2]Do it Now![/h]"I'll do it later."

This seemingly harmless statement will be the cause of a magnitude of loss at the judgment seat of Christ.

If you think you will live your own life first, and then later serve the Lord, when you are wealthy enough, wise enough, traveled enough, and have had enough, think again.

A lifetime spent on yourself only creates heavier baggage which is harder to unload when you "get around to" serving the Lord, if you ever get around to it, which most don't.

It takes time, effort, and study to serve the Lord effectively. Will you be more apt to do this now or later?

Young minds, young bodies, and young lives are needed to fight the good fight of faith.

Young minds learn quicker, and are more flexible to be conformed to the mind of Christ. Young bodies are more able to serve with zeal. Young lives have more time for long term multi generational work (2 Tim 2:2).

Our minds, our bodies, and our lives disappear as we get older.

A lifetime of saying, "I'll do it later", creates old men who then make the excuse, "now, I'm too old to do anything."

You are the youngest you will ever be right now!

You can't afford to do it later. You are already late (Eph 5:16). Life is short.

Now is the day of salvation, and the best time to prepare, plan, and perform personal ministry for the Lord is now."We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain... behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." - 2 Corinthians 6:1-2
Don't know what to do?

Start evangelizing.
Start studying
Start a free Bible Institute curriculum.
Start a Bible study, then a church ministry.
If you've already started, keep on, finish what you started...

For His glory,

Justin "now" Johnson

[h=2]Limited or Unlimited Ransom[/h]In one part of the Bible salvation is offered to the “many”, but now it is offered freely to “all”. Learn how this simple case of right division can cure your problems with Calvinism and Hebrews.

Danoh

Great post, and in many ways :thumb:

I also like that he changes his nick name with each article.

As if he is ever in the moment - in contrast to the status quo that Mid-Acts so often ends up in, in the hands of far too many.

In this, he reveals his having continued to nicely meet the challenge he issues in said post. Nice!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
April 23rd, 2016

[h=2]Quench Not the Spirit[/h]Because there is so much confusion regarding the Holy Spirit these days it is easy to neglect His true role.

Don't throw out the Spirit with the Pentecostal baptismal bathwater!

It has been said regarding the activities of the Godhead: the Father purposes salvation, the Son accomplishes salvation, and the Holy Spirit implements salvation.

The same could be said regarding your life in Christ.

The Holy Ghost is necessary for your life in Christ to succeed, and this requires understanding how he works in this dispensation.

The Holy Spirit is received by all that believe, and speaks His will to us through the Bible. Learn the mid-Acts Pauline dispensational perspective on the Holy Spirit, and how to walk in Him, from our recent series titled:

How the Holy Ghost Works

For His glory,

Justin "saved, sealed, and delivered" Johnson

[h=2]Proverbs Under Law[/h]Proverbs is a favorite book for many, but did you know it was written to provide the wisdom of God to Israel under the law? Find out why it would be wrong to pattern our lives after the law in Proverbs, and how to heed the more excellent wisdom according to the mystery.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
April 30th, 2016

[h=2]Speak the Truth in Love[/h]When someone learns the truth for the first time they are lit like a firecracker. Excited to tell everyone! This is evangelism.

Eventually reality sets in: not everyone wants to hear the truth. Speaking it to those that disagree is seen as annoying, irritating, contentious, and divisive.

... and that's just among other Christians!

The bold excitement turns into anxiety as they hear complaints, "You're being too loud! Quiet down! Be more loving!" Maybe their right, after all, Christians ought to walk in love and peace, right?

The dilemma arises, "Am I being unloving by speaking the truth?"

Let me encourage you. Put aside this nonsensical question! Do not be deterred! The dilemma is false, a myth, a lie. You do not need to choose between loving people and speaking the truth.

Speaking the truth to benefit others is what the Bible calls love (Eph 4:15)! Peace and unity comes from acknowledging the truth! There is nothing more loving than to see the truth benefit others (1 Tim 2:4; 1 Cor 13:6).

The truth is only an offense to people who do not want to hear it. For them, the one speaking it becomes the offender. If you remain silent about the truth no one will be offended by it, but you are hiding the truth.

You cannot choose between loving others and speaking truth. They go together. If you love others, you will speak the truth, but they may not like it or you.

Now we come to the real dilemma in ministry. What do we value most: people liking us more, or people hearing the truth? The one serves yourself, the other serves God.

Paul's answer to this dilemma is found in 2 Cor 12:15, Galatians 1:10, and Galatans 4:16. I like Paul a lot, but Paul was not seeking my approval.

Pray for this kind of boldness (Eph 6:18-20).

For His glory,

Justin "loved less" Johnson

[h=2]Spiritualizing vs. Spiritual Application[/h]There are three applications taken from the Bible. All of them require taking the Bible literally. None of them include spiritualizing the Bible. Learn the difference between spiritualizing the Bible and taking a spiritual application.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Mid-Acts dispensational Bible study recognizes the importance of the mystery of Christ revealed to the apostle Paul as doctrine particular to the church in the present dispensation (Rom 16:25, Col 1:25-27, Eph 3:2-4).
While most Bible students would make the most important division in the Bible to be between Israel and the Church or the Old and New Testaments, mid-Acts Bible study teaches the most important distinction in your Bible to be the right division between God’s Mystery purpose, “kept secret since the world began”, and God’s Prophecy purpose, which had been “spoken since the world began” (Acts 3:19-21 vs. Rom 16:25).
Understanding the mystery of Christ revealed to Paul for us clears up the theological confusion that is created by blending Prophecy and Mystery doctrines. Some controversial doctrines resolved by Pauline right division include:
Baptism
Faith and Works
Sign Gifts
Salvation
God’s Will
Tongues
Jesus instructs us to identify Paul as our pattern (1 Tim 1:16; 1 Cor 4:16; 1 Cor 11:1). A failure to operate according to the Lord’s revelations to Paul often leads to frustration with denominational traditions, including:
Tithing
Prayer
Communion
Great Commission
Confession
Sabbaths and Holy Days
If you have been confused by some of these doctrines or frustrated by empty Church tradition, consider the Lord’s revelation to Paul and get some answers (2 Tim 2:7).
Basic teachings of Mid Acts Dispensational right division
– Jesus, in his earthly ministry, ministered to the circumcision. (Rom 15:8, see here)
– [bold]The mystery of Christ was first revealed to Paul[/bold] (Col 1:25-26, 1 Tim 1:16, and here)
– Prophecy and mystery are different (Acts 3:19-21 vs Rom 16:25)
– Peter and Paul taught different messages (Peter prophecy, and Paul mystery: See here)
– Prophecy has been interrupted. (See here)
– The gospel of the kingdom is not the gospel of the grace of God (See here and here)
– Israel’s Church and the Church, the body of Christ, are different. (See here)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
May 7th, 2016

[h=2]4 Places You Can Minister[/h]If you are a saved person in the Body of Christ grace doctrine teaches you have been called into ministry. There are no exceptions.

Perhaps you think being called to ministry means becoming a pastor, priest, or teacher standing in front of the church. Don't worry, this is not the first time you've been wrong.

Since you are not that, you have assigned yourself the role of "layman", pew-sitter, and spectator, a recipient of spiritual welfare, exempt from doing any ministry work.

Your thinking needs to change.

There are no priests and laymen in the Body (terms used by religion). There are no spectators on the field of play. We are all ministers of the Lord in active duty.

Your ordination papers are found in Eph 2:10, Eph4:12, and 2 Tim 3:16-17. They come from your ministerial Head, the Lord Jesus Christ, and are signed by the Spirit in you.

A failure to recognize your ministry responsibility is a rejection of your Head, and each of us will give an account to the Lord for our service (Rom 14:12).

It's time you found something to do.

Don't know where to do ministry work? Here are four places you can minister:

1. In the mirror
2. In your home
3. Within the church
4. Without the church

For His glory,

Justin "one of many" Johnson

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=2]Losing Salvation in Hebrews - 5/14/2016[/h]
Inbox
x

<tbody>
</tbody>

profile_mask2.png

[h=3]Grace Ambassadors via aweber.com [/h]

<tbody>
</tbody>
May 14 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

May 14th, 2016

[h=2]Be Sanctified[/h]Sanctification is a separation unto God's purpose. Sanctification is the meaning of holiness.

There are two things to know about sanctification:

1. What you are separated from
2. What is God's purpose

The required separation is from all sin, impurity, worldliness, and ungodliness. This poses a problem for ungodly people.(This means all of us - Rom 3:10.)

We could never sanctify ourselves! Those Christians who try have not yet learned the lesson of the law.

God's purpose is a dispensational question. What is God doing? This poses a problem for many Christians who do not know God's will for their lives.

Both problems are resolved by the dispensation of the grace of God through Jesus Christ.

When we trust the gospel of Christ, Christ separates us from the body of the sins of the flesh with a circumcision made without hands (Col 2:11).

We also are given a new identity and ministry as ambassadors for Christ in the Body of Christ, which is God's will for you.

Christ separates us, and Christ gives us a position for God's purpose. This is all done freely by God's grace and not by our works (Titus 3:5).

We cannot sanctify ourselves. Only God can sanctify. Believers are already sanctified in Christ (1 Cor 1:30). All that remains is for us to be who Christ has made us: set apart for God's purpose!

For His glory,

Justin "sanctified!" Johnson
[h=2]Losing Salvation in Hebrews[/h]If Paul's epistles are where people learn about salvation by grace complete in Christ, then Hebrews is where people go to "lose" it. Ignoring the dispensational context of Hebrews causes salvation confusion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
May 28th, 2016

[h=2]Keep This in Memory[/h]I was reminded of something very important this past week. I'll tell you in a moment.

But first, do you remember the oft quoted verse in the Bible that says, "Judge not, lest ye be judged"?

What about the popular passage that says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"?

Who doesn't remember the verse that says, "Pride goeth before a fall", or, "this, too, shall pass."

These are all easy for Bible believers to remember, except none of them appear this way in the King James Bible.

If you remember them this way, your memory is flawed.

Look up Matthew 7:1 and Philippians 4:13 and you will see important details are different. A few more words come before the fall in Prov 16:18, and you will pass away before you find "this, too, shall pass" in the Bible. It's not there.

Don't be shocked. It is normal to remember things that are simply not true. Ask grandpa.

Thank God he did not preserve his words through memory or oral transmission, or we would all be in trouble. From the beginning God preserved His words in writing (Gen 5:1; Exo 17:14).

We have his words today in a book. Memories are fallible, God's perfectly preserved Bible is not.

It is important to trust the word of God over our own memory. The Bible is more reliable.

Speaking of important things, I had something to tell you, but I have since forgotten. Maybe I'll remember later...

For His glory,

Justin "forgetful" Johnson

[h=2]The New Covenant Can Rob You![/h]Have you ever signed something without knowing what you were getting into? Don't! This is a sure recipe for getting robbed. Know what the new covenant is before you sign up. There is a far better offer of God's grace for today.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
June 4th, 2016

[h=2]'I Was Wrong' Evangelism[/h]"I was wrong" can be beautiful words.

Being wrong can hurt others, yourself, and the truth. This is why loving people will correct you when they see you're wrong.

Knowing and admitting you were wrong means you are not infallible, and have now seen what is right. You have been saved from wrong!

Popular culture doesn't believe in a single right and wrong for everyone. They get offended when you tell them they are wrong.

Instead, try telling them "I was wrong". Its harder to be offended at you being wrong. People can get saved by learning from your mistakes.

The great theologian Hank Williams wrote poetically that he "traded the wrong for the right, Praise the Lord I saw the light."

Slave trader John Newton admitted his wrong. He wrote, "I once was lost but now am found."

William Newell was a sinner, until God corrected him. He said in his popular song, "by God's Word at last my sin I learned" and then he turned to Calvary.

All these men sang about their being wrong, until they learned what was right. Every saved Christian knows what it means to be wrong, faithless, carnal, unbelieving, and sinful.

(You can't be saved by grace unless you were a first a wrongheaded sinner.)

If telling someone they are wrong is not working, then try starting with "I was wrong, but then..."

For His glory,

Justin "I was wrong, too" Johnson

[h=2]Why Do Christians Hide the Gospel?[/h]In attempt to be accepted by others Christians often hide the gospel with language that shields the truth from them. Perhaps no one is getting saved because the gospel is hid to them that are lost.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]GRACE AMBASSADORS
MINISTRY UPDATE[/h]
July 16th, 2016
[h=2]Are You Hyper-Grace?[/h]When I was asked whether I was hyper-grace, I knew immediately I was dealing with a someone prepared to protect the necessity to do works to maintain their salvation. The conversation was doomed from the beginning. I didn't know there was such a thing as "too much grace" in the dispensation of God's grace...

Read More
[h=2]Praying for Forgiveness[/h]There can scarce be a more needed prayer in scripture than the prayer for forgiveness.However, there is no more pitiful tradition than when a saint of God who understands the message of the cross asks God for forgiveness.

Read More

[h=2]Half of Pastors Don't Believe the Bible[/h]One of the most unbelieved tracts at our booth at the fair is the one that explains half of pastors do not believe the Bible according to a national poll. The point is to encourage personal Bible study and to avoid following a man up front. (Note: the percentage of Bible unbelief rises to 75% among those in the pew.)

Read More

[h=2]God's Will for Your Life[/h]If God has something he wants us to do wouldn't you think he would let us know? Yet there still remain scores of individuals who have not discovered God's will for their life. God's will for your life is not difficult to understand though sometimes it can be difficult to accept if you want God's will to align with yours.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=2]No One Looked Forward to the Cross[/h]Reading a story backwards would be confusing. If we read the Bible from beginning to end, and not backwards, it becomes clear that no one before the cross was looking forward to the cross. They cannot look forward to what they did not know.

Read More

[h=2]How to Be a Wise Man[/h]Perhaps you have always thought of yourself as a simple person. Not erudite, sophisticated, intellectual, nor heady or all that clever, not pompous or credentialed with an alphabet after your name. God does not want us to be proud, but he does want us wise. If life is a puzzle to you that cant be figured out, then how do you get wisdom? How do you become a wise man?

Read More

[h=2]The Author of Confusion[/h]That "God is not the author of confusion" does not mean you will understand everything the first time you read something in the Bible, or the second time, or the third time. Don't determine truth and error by your level of ignorance or confusion. You can understand the Bible, but it takes time. Keep studying.

Read More

[h=2]Marriage and Family[/h]The Bible does not instruct the kind of psychological or covenant marriage counseling so prominent in Christian circles. Instead, we understand our relationships, roles, and responsibilities based upon the sound doctrine God has revealed in the mystery of Christ (Eph 5:32; 1 Cor 10:3). Study and mature in right doctrine, and your relationships will also improve.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]GRACE AMBASSADORS
MINISTRY UPDATE[/h]
August 20th, 2016
[h=2]Hebrews Audio Commentary Finished![/h]After studying Acts 8 it was appropriate that our church studied the book of Hebrews. The mystery was not yet revealed in Acts 8 and the remnant of Israel was facing tribulation and anticipating their kingdom come. What a perfect introduction to one of the most confused books of the New Testament!

Read More

[h=2]The Pope is Contrary to Paul[/h]Did you know the Pope pronounced this year a special Jubilee of Mercy, dedicated to the Mother of Mercy, Mary herself? The Pope’s pronouncements and apostolic authority always miss the mark, because they stand contrary to the doctrine Christ gave the apostle Paul.

Read More

[h=2]Complete in Christ[/h]When Paul writes that we are complete in Christ he is in the same context warning us about vain deceit and the tradition of men (Col 2:10). When it comes to salvation, Christ has done it all for you. There is nothing else that needs to be added to him.

Read More

[h=2]Giving Thanks is the Will of God[/h]In polite society we are taught to say 'please' and 'thank you'. However these words teach us more than just good manners. They teach a proper relationship with the giver and can ultimately teach us about our relationship toward God.

Read More

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
GRACE AMBASSADORS
MINISTRY UPDATE

August 20th, 2016
Hebrews Audio Commentary Finished!

After studying Acts 8 it was appropriate that our church studied the book of Hebrews. The mystery was not yet revealed in Acts 8 and the remnant of Israel was facing tribulation and anticipating their kingdom come. What a perfect introduction to one of the most confused books of the New Testament!

Read More

The Pope is Contrary to Paul

Did you know the Pope pronounced this year a special Jubilee of Mercy, dedicated to the Mother of Mercy, Mary herself? The Pope’s pronouncements and apostolic authority always miss the mark, because they stand contrary to the doctrine Christ gave the apostle Paul.

Read More

Complete in Christ

When Paul writes that we are complete in Christ he is in the same context warning us about vain deceit and the tradition of men (Col 2:10). When it comes to salvation, Christ has done it all for you. There is nothing else that needs to be added to him.

Read More

Giving Thanks is the Will of God

In polite society we are taught to say 'please' and 'thank you'. However these words teach us more than just good manners. They teach a proper relationship with the giver and can ultimately teach us about our relationship toward God.

Read More
This is for my buddy Danoh -

Danoh

Great post by Justin.

Now he is a Mad I find much common ground with (though there are many others).

More often than not; it is agreement on some things, not on others.

Whereas with some others; it is as if we are simply on the same page on just about everything.

It is a mad, mad world, indeed :chuckle: