The Mystery of Christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arsenios View Post
    That is the right approach - Receive what you can, and patiently set aside what is not yet making sense. I have tons of what I call "back-burner" questions gently simmering away, most often long forgotten, which get answered and thereby remembered, as time passes and faith matures...

What I have found is that the way forward opens exponentially (so to speak), and the answers to unanswered questions from before end up pretty much relegated to the smallness of the niche from which they were posed at the previous time. iow No great benefit came from them being posed and set aside, but they were instead understood when the great Benefit came for other reasons...

eg Faith...

Not Q&A...

Plus time...

Yet Scripture tells us: Be ye asking, and ye shall be receiving...

So that maybe the asking was a part of process needed for faith to grow...

Arsenios
    You keep your nose in The Book and, on the one hand, the result is the more you know.

At the same time, on the other, the more you know, the more you find the less you know

But what it all boils down to, though, is that your continued intake, in turn; continually informs your intuition: your continually ever growing awareness of things in their relation to one another.

Have a question - say in this process long enough, to where your intuition eventually is sufficiently informed, and next thing you know you find yourself at a place to where your intuition has gotten around tu-it

Comment

• Originally posted by Danoh View Post
      You keep your nose in The Book and, on the one hand, the result is the more you know.

At the same time, on the other, the more you know, the more you find the less you know

But what it all boils down to, though, is that your continued intake, in turn; continually informs your intuition: your continually ever growing awareness of things in their relation to one another.

Have a question - say in this process long enough, to where your intuition eventually is sufficiently informed, and next thing you know you find yourself at a place to where your intuition has gotten around tu-it
      My Brother:

May MY intuition...

NEVER...

Find a ROUND TU-IT...

The only point of any of it is union with God at more and more repentant stages of maturity in Christ...

Arsenios
      Arsenios

Comment

My Brother:

May MY intuition...

NEVER...

Find a ROUND TU-IT...

The only point of any of it is union with God at more and more repentant stages of maturity in Christ...

Arsenios
        My intuition is that one of us may have missed the other's intended sense

Comment

My intuition is that one of us may have missed the other's intended sense
          May it be so!

A.
          Arsenios

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenios View Post
            My Brother:

May MY intuition...

NEVER...

Find a ROUND TU-IT...

Arsenios
            Is this some more of that Hippie Voodoo?

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
              What do you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                I love you too, GD...

Thank-you for thinking of me...

Please pray for me...

Arsenios
                Arsenios

Comment

I love you too, GD...

Thank-you for thinking of me...

Please pray for me...

Arsenios
                  Don't get your hopes up

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                    Don't get your hopes up
                    A girl can always ask...

And besides, my hopes, up or down, and a $5 dollar bill, will get you no change back at Starbucks...

Thank-you for your kind thoughts...

Will YOU pray for me?

Arsenios
                    Arsenios

Comment

A girl can always ask...

And besides, my hopes, up or down, and a $5 dollar bill, will get you no change back at Starbucks...

Thank-you for your kind thoughts...

Will YOU pray for me?

Arsenios
                      Yes I will and do

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                        Yes I will and do
                        Thank-you...

A.
                        Arsenios

Comment

Working...