WHAT GAL 2:20 MEANS TO BELIEVERS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danoh View Post
    From what I have read from your posts, you and I perhaps have a same understanding about many things than most anyone else on here.

Doesn't mean I should hound them about it. I'll start a thread about something; if it goes nowhere, so be it.

Other times I'll engage some on here who I differ with on some things, it goes nowhere, and I leave it at that.

Why?

Because I was fine before discovering any of our differences. in understanding. If anything, I find these differences stimulating to think thru.

Outside of that, I find no need to have others on a same page with my own understanding.

"Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind... for whatsoever is not of faith is sin," Rom. 14: 5, 23.

Anyway, let me know on my above, Brock on Rom. 16:26 question.

Thanks

Hi and I will respond as best I can and looking at some other verses !!

I am not offended with anyone and you are amusing me , with what you say about me !!

By the way I have Bullinger's book on " How to Enjoy the Bible " and can defend against them .

I got busy today and at my age get tired and just relax as I have other things to do during the day .

I hurt myself very bad and have almost recovered !!

dan p
    Last edited by DAN P; August 20th, 2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN P View Post
      Hi and I will respond as best I can and looking at some other verses !!

I am not offended with anyone and you are amusing me , with what you say about me !!

By the way I have Bullinger's book on " How to Enjoy the Bible " and can defend against them .

I got busy today and at my age get tired and just relax as I have other things to do during the day .

I got hurt myself very bad and have almost recovered !!

dan p
      To your quick recovery, brother, and your stedfastness therein. D

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
        I started a new thread asking for evidence that the present dispensation began at Acts 9 and no one was able to present any such evidence.

On the same thread I presented evidence that it began at Acts 13 and no one was able to prove anything I said about that was in error!

Hi Jerry , and why not start an OP , here or on that other section on dispensationalism for Acts 13 !!

dan p

Comment

Hi Jerry , and why not start an OP , here or on that other section on dispensationalism for Acts 13 !!

dan p
          Done!

Comment

Hi to all and what does Rom 16:26 mean ?

There are many who believe that Eph 3:5 was made KNOWN to the OT apostles and prophets by the Spirit and how can that be if we believe Col 1:25-27 ??

Paul is the one who wrote about Grace in his epistles and we see from Eph 3:1 it is written to Gentiles. While Rom 16:26 has 2 verbs ALL in the Aorist Tense which happened when Paul wrote them, or in the Past Tense !!

The verb PROPHETIC / PROPHETIKOS which means 'proceeding from a Prophet - which is Paul, it means PROPHETIC !!

This message is written to Gentiles , verse 26 !!

And Eph 3:5 is not speaking to OT apostles or Prophets and is obvious to me this was before Acts 13 !!

I know that R C Brock believed that books like 1 Corinthians, Romans and Galatians were written first !

As 1 Cor 1:17 says; Paul was NOT sent to Baptize BUT to preach the Gospel, not with words of wisdom in order that the CROSS of Christ should not be made empty !

This means that Paul could never have preached the Kingdom of Heaven message ,

I could write more , like Rom about 1:1, and many more passages, as there is no room for Acts 13, as Paul's ministry began as soon as he received the MYSTERY, Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Robert C Brock asserted the PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES referred to Paul's epistles, not to OT writings, and PROPHECY is mentioned in 12 of Paul's epistles , Philemon being the lone exception !!

dan p
            Thanks, DP

By the way, I corrected some of your expressions in the above; hope that was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Danoh View Post
              Thanks, DP

By the way, I corrected some of your expressions in the above; hope that was ok.

Hi amd I am always in a hurry and I find myself correcting my owm posts , no big deal !!

dan p

Comment

Working...
              X