Theology Club: THE BIBLE REVEALS ETERNAL SECURITY ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and on many sites , even here , there are many believers that have no peace , concerning salvation and IF it is secure !!

There are many GROUPS that deny Eternal Security , or say that all have to Speak in Tongues , that confirms their salvation , or that they were water Baptized , or that there Parents are believers , ETC !!

We know why some , like the RCC have a grip on their people and can

and will never , nor will teach what is written in Col 2:7 , for they will LOSE their assembly !!

Col 2:7 , reads " HAVING BEEN ROOTED and BEING BUILT UP

" in Him " and BEING MADE SECURE in the Faith , just as you

were taught , OVERFLOWING in it with the giving of thanks !!

#1 , Having Been ROOTED/RHIZOO is in the Greek Perfect Tense and means Past Action with Continuing Results .

When you where saved in the Past is the what the Aotist Tense means !!

#2 , But the Perfect Tense also includes the Present Tense , which says , it is a Continuing Result of that Salvation , and that means OSAS .

#3 , BEING BUILT UP /EPOIKODOMEO is in the Present Tense , Passive Voice and a Participle !!

It means you are being built up and that God is is building all believers

up , but all have to apply 2 Tim 2:15 and follow Paul Revelation , 1 Cor 11:1 !!

#4 , We are Established and Abounding are both in the Present Tense and that means it is a CONTINUING Action and those that will not study to be approved are BABES in Christ as Paul writes " in Christ ".

Notice that we are " in Him " which is in Col 2:7 , being "in Christ " , 1 Cor 3:1 !!

If you are " in Christ or in Him , in Whom ", you are OSAS !!

DAN P
and

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 10:26-30

John 10:26-30

King James Version (KJV)

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.