Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY PAUL WAS FIRST IN THE B O C !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WHY PAUL WAS FIRST IN THE B O C !

    Hi to all and 1 Cor 15:8 reads And last of all He was SEEN by me also , as if it were an UNTIMELY BIRTH !

    #1 The Greek word LAST / ESCHATOS is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and means that Paul was the LAST ONE to see Jesus !

    #2 Paul says his birth is UNTIMELY / EKTROMA !

    #3 We know that Paul was concerning the LAW , was BLAMELESS !

    # 4 Point is that was a Jew and now would begin the B O C .

    #5 So if Paul was to be the FIRST / PROTO in the B O C , as 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 say , WHO IS BORN IN DUE TIME , yes it is ISRAEL !

    The person to see and recognize 1 Cor 15:8 was a man from INDIANNA !

    dan p

  • #2
    Originally posted by DAN P View Post
    Hi to all and 1 Cor 15:8 reads And last of all He was SEEN by me also , as if it were an UNTIMELY BIRTH !

    #1 The Greek word LAST / ESCHATOS is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and means that Paul was the LAST ONE to see Jesus !

    #2 Paul says his birth is UNTIMELY / EKTROMA !

    #3 We know that Paul was concerning the LAW , was BLAMELESS !

    # 4 Point is that was a Jew and now would begin the B O C .

    #5 So if Paul was to be the FIRST / PROTO in the B O C , as 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 say , WHO IS BORN IN DUE TIME , yes it is ISRAEL !

    The person to see and recognize 1 Cor 15:8 was a man from INDIANNA !

    dan p
    If you were truly from Indiana you'd be able to spell it.
    Eph 2:8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift --
    Eph 2:9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
    Eph 2:10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. [HCSB]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Saved.One.by.Grace View Post

      If you were truly from Indiana you'd be able to spell it.
      Hi and had surgery on my eyes and still hard to see up close .

      dan p

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DAN P View Post

        Hi and had surgery on my eyes and still hard to see up close .

        dan p
        I hope you have as good or better results from your eye surgery as I had last year. I had cataract surgery on both eyes and now have 20/20 vision without glasses. One problem remains, I need glasses to read. I can drive without glasses but can't read the speedometer!
        Eph 2:8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift --
        Eph 2:9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
        Eph 2:10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. [HCSB]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Saved.One.by.Grace View Post

          I hope you have as good or better results from your eye surgery as I had last year. I had cataract surgery on both eyes and now have 20/20 vision without glasses. One problem remains, I need glasses to read. I can drive without glasses but can't read the speedometer!
          Hi and the same thing HAPPENED to me !

          dan p

          Comment


          • #6
            I have empathy to what you're going thru. I have Wal-Mart cheaters on to use my tablet. Amazon has bifocals that I now use for driving and shooting.
            Eph 2:8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift --
            Eph 2:9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
            Eph 2:10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. [HCSB]

            Comment

            Working...
            X