Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a DIFFERNCE between kINGDOM and GRACE ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAN P View Post
    Hi , and if you know dispensationalism , start an OP and lets see what you have ??

dan p
    I am not the one advocating midacts dispensationalism. You are. You are obligated to prove your position to me. You have yet to accomplish that.

Comment

Originally posted by surrender View Post
      I am not the one advocating midacts dispensationalism. You are. You are obligated to prove your position to me. You have yet to accomplish that.

Hi , and you will have a difficult time as you are a BABE in Christ , 1 Cor 3:1-3 , and do not have teeth to chew and are still a Milk Drinker !!

We all had to start somewhere and I started , some 50 years ago !!

dan p

Comment

Originally posted by DAN P View Post
        Hi , and you will have a difficult time as you are a BABE in Christ , 1 Cor 3:1-3 , and do not have teeth to chew and are still a Milk Drinker !!

We all had to start somewhere and I started , some 50 years ago !!

dan p
        I see that the only rebuttal you have left is mockery.

Your attempt to distinguish between the supposed “kingdom group” and the body of Christ has failed. I have yet to see clear, meaningful differences between the original disciples and those to whom they ministered and Paul and those to whom he ministered. Your attempt to show that the “kingdom group” will receive varying rewards with the “first last and last first” parable fails, because Rom. 2:5-7 and 1 Cor. 3:13-15 also reveal that the body of Christ will receive varying rewards. Your attempt to show that the salvation of the “kingdom group” is future while the salvation of the body of Christ is present also failed, because Scripture reveals that salvation is spoken of as both a present reality and a future hope for all believers.

Already:
        “By grace you are saved through faith” (Eph. 2:8).
        “In him we have redemption…” (Eph. 1:7-8).
        “He has rescued us…and transferred us into the kingdom…we have redemption…” (Col. 1:13-14).
        “He also raised us up…and seated us with him…” (Eph. 2:6).
        “God has given us eternal life…” (1 John 5:11).
        “…you have eternal life” (1 John 5:13).

Not yet:
        “…salvation is nearer now that when we first believed” (Romans 13:11).
        “And don’t grieve the Holy Spirit, who sealed you for the day of redemption” (Eph. 4:30).
        “…eagerly awaiting for adoption, the redemption of our bodies” (Rom. 8:23).

Comment

Working...
        X