Theology Club: The Gospel of the Kingdom and the Gospel of Grace

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 19

16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”17..... But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Romans 7:10

10 And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Nice try

Actions preach louder then words do.

Peter led astray Barnabus form the TRUTH of the gospel by his actions.

And Peter was not telling about what Paul wrote unto certain Jews. Peter said to those he was speaking to as Paul has written unto you.
Barnabas was carried away into actions opposed to what was right, and that action was treating the Gentiles as unclean, nothing more.

And so what that Paul wrote unto those people. What of it? He spoke unto the council in Acts 15.

You're failing.

Pneuma

Because if Paul taught the same gospel to both Jew and gentile then Peter and the boys would have been at cross purposes in teaching the Jews something else.

What you have is Paul and Peter and the boys each teaching the Jews a different gospel.

1. Only if they preached to the same Jews.
  2. Why do you think they made the agreement in Galatians 2:9?

Barnabas was carried away into actions opposed to what was right, and that action was treating the Gentiles as unclean, nothing more.

And so what that Paul wrote unto those people. What of it? He spoke unto the council in Acts 15.

You're failing.

Your back tracking

surrender

Pointing out my horrible spelling does not hide the fact you are back tracking.
I had to chuckle. I think what he meant is that you need a book on grammar, which would give the correct use of language, such as when to use your as opposed to you're (which is a common typo, by the way).

Pneuma

I had to chuckle. I think what he meant is that you need a book on grammar, which would give the correct use of language, such as when to use your as opposed to you're (which is a common typo, by the way).

but I am a horrible speller :eek:

But I do know the difference between your, you're and you are, however my stupid spell check did not pick it out. darn spell check:bang:

surrender

but I am a horrible speller :eek:

But I do know the difference between your, you're and you are, however my stupid spell check did not pick it out. darn spell check:bang:
Some of the greatest thinkers of all time were poor spellers, so you're in good company.