• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Why don't Darwinists say that birds are fish?

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
False. You did say that--you did contradict yourself--by answering "Yes" to the question I asked you.

I don't dispute that you said that, also.

So when does your Winter break start, are your parents taking you anywhere this year?

Have you written your letter to Santa Clause yet?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
So when does your Winter break start, are your parents taking you anywhere this year?

Have you written your letter to Santa Clause yet?

You're angry now, I see. But it's not my fault you contradicted yourself by saying that something that lives wholly in water lives outside the water. Why bark at me? I'm just the messenger.

So, "Child of God", have you told God yet that you don't consider Him to be good?

Yeah. Santa Claus wrote back. He told me to tell you to stop being an idiot, and that you should learn how to spell correctly.