Announcement

Collapse

Creation Science Rules

This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective.
Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed.
1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team
2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.
See more
See less

What is the origin of earth's radioactive elements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by truechristian View Post

Roling on floor is what children do.
    I'll ask again: what is your IQ?
    There are no IQ contests on TOL.... I'll bet you think that you're really smart.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

Care to elaborate?

Can't say I have.

We agree on this.

We agree that debris from the Flood is what gave the Moon its current appearance, but any more than that, but beyond that I'm not sure we would agree on the specifics...

Um... no, they don't...

First of all, the gas giants aren't "balls of water and basic elements," and second, the only liquid water in the solar system is on earth, not a single other planet supports it, either being too hot or cold for it to remain a liquid.

You're stuck at Schopenhauer Stage i. All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Global warming comes from inside Earth. Not outside. That's how GOD made the mist rise befoe there wass any sun until after the Flood. The rainbow?

Gas giants are frozen ice water, methane etc.

Space craft have found plenty ice on Mars, Mercury and moon. All three show unmistakable dry river valleys complete with rills and gullies like on Earth.

The other gas giants all have large amounts of water and methane.
      The only way methane can be made is by rotting organic matter.
      Some people claim it can be made naturally but that is disputed:
      Quote: Abiogenic petroleum origin is a body of hypotheses which propose that petroleum and natural gas deposits are mostly formed by inorganic means, rather than by the decomposition of organisms. Thomas Gold's deep gas hypothesis states that the origin of some natural gas deposits were formed out of hydrocarbons deep in the earth's mantle. Theories explaining the origin of petroleum as abiotic, however, are generally not well accepted by the scientific community, and are rejected by most researchers and scientific theories on the subject.'
      Evolved monkeys make lots of hypothesis that need cleaning up by humans.

On tv right now is close up of Ceres with quote 'ice beneath it's crust'. Mind you this is the childlike Brian Cox prattling his Space Odyssey nonsense. 'It is thought...' Yep Lots of suppositions get accepted as truth.

I'll evolve an hypothesis as valid as any by any scientist but mine is backed up by the Bible:
      GOD and Jesus decided to make a universe. They made Earth as a ball of water and basic elements. The mixture formed itself into a hard crust over a water core. on the third day the Earth sprouted grass and other vegetation.
      I think it logical to accept GOD made all the other planets in the same manner and all would reach the green stage. GOD's intention wa sthat humans woudl live on all the planets. But on Day 8 Satan tricked Eve and ruined everything. GOD cursed Earth and rearranged the entire Universe to make the other planets uninhabitable. The green vegetation on them died and rotted ot make the methane that mixed with the water before it froze. Or in the case of Mercury it just dried up apart from the ice in the shadowed valleys.

You'll no doubt laugh at this but cannot offer anything better.

Comment

• Originally posted by truechristian View Post
        Might I ask what your IQ is?
        "truechristian" is WYRose, continuing to make the same "my IQ is higher than yours, therefore I am right" fallacy.

People with IQ's higher than yours disagree with you, so if you want to play that game, you're bound to lose it.

Comment

• Originally posted by User Name View Post

"truechristian" is WYRose, continuing to make the same "my IQ is higher than yours, therefore I am right" fallacy.

People with IQ's higher than yours disagree with you, so if you want to play that game, you're bound to lose it.
          I sensed that this was not a "new" member.

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• "TC" has been banned (IP is almost exactly the same as WYRose, thanks User Name), but there are a few things I'd like to reply to in the post:

Originally posted by truechristian View Post
            Global warming comes from inside Earth. Not outside. That's how GOD made the mist rise befoe there wass any sun until after the Flood. The rainbow?
            So the Sun doesn't warm the earth?

News to me...

Gas giants are frozen ice water, methane etc.
            And?

Did you notice I said "liquid" water?

Space craft have found plenty ice on Mars, Mercury and moon. All three show unmistakable dry river valleys complete with rills and gullies like on Earth.
            Again, "liquid water." Not solid or gaseous water.

The other gas giants all have large amounts of water and methane.
            The only way methane can be made is by rotting organic matter.
            Some people claim it can be made naturally but that is disputed:
            Did you forget that God made the universe, and if He wanted to, He could make an entire planet out of methane...

Quote: Abiogenic petroleum origin is a body of hypotheses which propose that petroleum and natural gas deposits are mostly formed by inorganic means, rather than by the decomposition of organisms. Thomas Gold's deep gas hypothesis states that the origin of some natural gas deposits were formed out of hydrocarbons deep in the earth's mantle. Theories explaining the origin of petroleum as abiotic, however, are generally not well accepted by the scientific community, and are rejected by most researchers and scientific theories on the subject.'
            Evolved monkeys make lots of hypothesis that need cleaning up by humans.

On tv right now is close up of Ceres with quote 'ice beneath it's crust'. Mind you this is the childlike Brian Cox prattling his Space Odyssey nonsense. 'It is thought...' Yep Lots of suppositions get accepted as truth.
            According to the HPT, Ceres used to be part of Earth, as did the rest of the asteroid belt...

I'll evolve an hypothesis as valid as any by any scientist but mine is backed up by the Bible:
            O....kay then...

GOD and Jesus
            Jesus IS God.

decided to make a universe. They made Earth as a ball of water and basic elements. The mixture formed itself into a hard crust over a water core. on the third day the Earth sprouted grass and other vegetation.
            I think you need to go back to school and take a course in geology... the core of the earth is iron, not water, and there's plenty of rock between it and the underwater storehouses of water beneath the pre-flood earth...

I think it logical to accept GOD made all the other planets
            Agreed.

in the same manner and all would reach the green stage. GOD's intention was that humans would live on all the planets. But on Day 8 Satan tricked Eve and ruined everything. GOD cursed Earth and rearranged the entire Universe to make the other planets uninhabitable. The green vegetation on them died and rotted ot make the methane that mixed with the water before it froze. Or in the case of Mercury it just dried up apart from the ice in the shadowed valleys.

You'll no doubt laugh at this but cannot offer anything better.
            I mean, the fact that you consider it possible for men to live on a gas giant is laughable enough already.

Don't get me wrong, I think we could if we built stations above the planet in orbit. But the radiation from Jupiter alone would fry anything unshielded, so better to build on its moons.

Regardless, your ideas are , while we have some common ground, I really think you need to go and get a proper education.

I mean, earlier you implied that expanding gasses don't cool at all, let alone rapidly.

That's basic physics though...

In any case, going around a ban is a bannable offense. Please do not return to this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
              I mean, earlier you implied that expanding gasses don't cool at all, let alone rapidly.
              TC also did not seem to understand the difference between water that is super critical VS steam.

Comment

Working...
              X