Announcement

Collapse

Creation Science Rules

This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective.
Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed.
1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team
2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.
See more
See less

Rolling out the new Creation Science Section.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling out the new Creation Science Section.

This is the one stop place for posting all your creation science related topics. I will be migrating any threads I find related to this subject to here.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    This is the one stop place for posting all your creation science related topics. I will be migrating any threads I find related to this subject to here.
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Rolling out the new Creation Science Section.
      I dig that this section is on TOL!!

I also dig the pun: "rolling out". When you look up the etymology of the word, "evolve", you find:

early 17th century (in the general sense ‘make more complex, develop’): from Latin evolvere, from e- (variant of ex- ) ‘out of’ + volvere ‘to roll'.
      What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

Comment

But it was me who did the rolling. It can't roll by itself, so that makes the pun even funnier.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

FYI I am a young Earth creationist. I believe God fiat Created the universe. He decreed it, and thus it came into existence.

Comment

FYI I am a young Earth creationist. I believe God fiat Created the universe. He decreed it, and thus it came into existence.
            Oh, I know you are--that is, I'd already picked up on that at some point. Glad to know it! I am a YEC, too (in case you may have thought otherwise).
            What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

Comment

Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post

Oh, I know you are--that is, I'd already picked up on that at some point. Glad to know it! I am a YEC, too (in case you may have thought otherwise).
              He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

I'm an old earth creationist. I believe that the earth could be almost 10,000 years old!
                All of my ancestors are human.
                Originally posted by Squeaky
                That explains why your an idiot.
                Originally posted by God's Truth
                Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                    I'm an old earth creationist. I believe that the earth could be almost 10,000 years old!
                    I'm an old earth creationist, definitely old!
                    So, what?

believe it!

Comment

The Earth isn't just old, it's ancient!
                      Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                      E≈mc2
                      "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                      -Bob B.

Comment

Working...
                      X