Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be my first. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    God invented distortion to use on really cool guitars!!
    Suffering is Gods megaphone to a deaf world! C.S Lewis

Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

Comment

Does anyone know what Theo-victus' stand is?
      "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

Comment

He stands about 5'11

Comment

Originally posted by Dread Helm
          Well, it's safe to assume Turbo is arguing for the death penalty, so I would think theo victis is arguing against it. But maybe not....

Comment

Originally posted by Dread Helm
            I think Mr. Enyart, Turbo and Poly talked about it on the BEL show they were on...

As much as I'm excited, it seems so simple to me, I'm not sure that an argument can be won against Turbo, first of all. And secondly...well he's just plain right about this one. I can't imagine anything (other than some wild extenuating circumstance) that would sway me.

Comment

the death penalty .. yes.

but first .. a battle royale (w/ cheese)
              Where is the evidence for a global flood?
              E≈mc2
              "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
              -Bob B.

Comment

I have to support Turbo, since he's a fellow mechanical engineer.

(Plus, I support the death penalty)
                Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
                . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Originally posted by kmoney
                  Well, it's safe to assume Turbo is arguing for the death penalty, so I would think theo victis is arguing against it. But maybe not....
                  Well, yeah, I know that. But I'm wondering what theo's stand is.. like "just for murderers" or "only for the Old Testament" or something along those lines.
                  "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

Comment

In honor of BRXI, a new avatar!
                    "The truly wise talk little about religion, and are not given to taking sides on doctrinal issues...
                    They have no time, they say, for that kind of thing.
                    They have enough to do in trying to faithfully practice what is beyond dispute."

-- George MacDonald

Comment

We can discuss the Battle in the Battle Talk thread.
                      Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                      TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Working...
                      X