Battle Royale XI suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

logos_x

Apologist said:
Me. I am very, very eager to show why, when you die, you are going to be thrown into the fiery pits of hell, ravished by demons, and skewered over a burning lake.

Go to hell.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
sentientsynth said:
Who do we have in mind to represent the Covenantal side?

SS
Good question! I have no idea who would be qualified. Most people don't even understand what Covenant Theology is! In fact, the only person I've ever heard give a cogent definition of the term was a dispensationalist.

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
logos_x said:
I believe in hell...you don't even know what you want to refute!

But your understanding of it is extremely flawed. The debate, from what i understand, would be this:

I, Apologist, would present an argument clearly showing that it is possible to be "unsaved" and that the "unsaved" shall burn forever in fiery torment.

You, Logos, shall attempt to refute my arguments while, at the same time, showing that all souls are eventually saved.

I, apologist, will show why your refutations are bull, and why your argument is fallacious.

And so forth and so on.

If you will have said debate OKed by the moderation, and set a date, i shall begin researching the topic and formulating my argument.

logos_x

Apologist said:
But your understanding of it is extremely flawed. The debate, from what i understand, would be this:

I, Apologist, would present an argument clearly showing that it is possible to be "unsaved" and that the "unsaved" shall burn forever in fiery torment.

You, Logos, shall attempt to refute my arguments while, at the same time, showing that all souls are eventually saved.

I, apologist, will show why your refutations are bull, and why your argument is fallacious.

And so forth and so on.

If you will have said debate OKed by the moderation, and set a date, i shall begin researching the topic and formulating my argument.

Pretty sure of yourself aren't you?

2ephesians8

'I can't imagine kids not being taught about sex in school. It's so common; we know it works. What sometimes doesn't work are the occasional weirdo parents who either refuse to talk to their kids at all or else teach them some ridiculous unnatural BS.

Imagine bisexual or homosexual parents teaching their teenage son that he should "explore" freely and openly. Or an ultra-conservative home where kids are taught masturbation will send you straight to Hell. It seems to me that we need scholastic sex ed to counter any such harms."

Quote taken from the x-rated childrens book thread. Maybe not B. Royal material, but definately fightin' words. The 'we know it works' part especially. Just a thought....

Sozo

2ephesians8 said:
Quote taken from the x-rated childrens book thread. Maybe not B. Royal material, but definately fightin' words. The 'we know it works' part especially. Just a thought....

I think that debate has been sufficiently dealt with.

I have no idea how an atheist/agnostic functions in a family enviorment. No wonder the liberals want the state to raise their kids, they have no clue how to do it themselves.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
heres a BR suggestion: a christian representative from TOL taking on Russel Brown from Hard News on .. er .. any issue really ..

id pay money to see that ...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
or what about:

"there is no tangible difference between the saved and the lost"

Status
Not open for further replies.