This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clete
    If we do the Dispensationalism vs. Covenant Theology debate, we have to figure out a way to get Bob Enyart to do another Battle Royale. Something tells me, it would be his wife that we'd have to convince though.
    I have to say that would be the idea mentioned thus far that I'd be the most interested in seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Urizen
      I have to say that would be the idea mentioned thus far that I'd be the most interested in seeing.
      Or how about you verses me or Turbo on predestination.
      Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
      TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Also, as it's something I've seen cropping up in a number of threads, the applicability of the Mosaic Law after the death and resurrection of Christ might be interesting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight
          Or how about you verses me or Turbo on predestination.
          LOL. I could probably do it, and in fact in some ways would like to. Kinda been where the bulk of my reading has been for a while now.

Comment

LOL. I could probably do it, and in fact in some ways would like to. Kinda been where the bulk of my reading has been for a while now.
            How about we go One on One?

Less structured, less time consuming, less argumentative.

Interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Knight
              How about we go One on One?

Less structured, less time consuming, less argumentative.

Interested?
              Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Sodar
                I like the idea of homeschooling vs. public school.
                "I maintain my pride in the face of men, but I abandon it before God, who drew me out of nothingness to make me what I am." - The Count of Monte Cristo

Comment

Sure
                  Cool.

I will set it up when I get a chance.

Comment

How about: "Does the Bible prohibit/condone/support abortion"?
                    "The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it." - William James

Comment

Originally posted by kmoney
                      No, why do you ask?

Well I was almost positive that you weren't an open theist and from reading your posts your beliefs seemed to line up with arminianism the most. What about arminianism don't you agree with?
                      Actually, Sozo doesn't call himself an open theist, for various reasons, but he does believe the future is open, and God does not have exhaustive foreknowledge.
                      sigpic

Comment

Also, as it's something I've seen cropping up in a number of threads, the applicability of the Mosaic Law after the death and resurrection of Christ might be interesting as well.
                        This is what I want to see.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse
                            Actually, Sozo doesn't call himself an open theist, for various reasons, but he does believe the future is open, and God does not have exhaustive foreknowledge.
                            I thought he did say God had exhaustive foreknowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Clete
                              If we do the Dispensationalism vs. Covenant Theology debate, we have to figure out a way to get Bob Enyart to do another Battle Royale. Something tells me, it would be his wife that we'd have to convince though.
                              Who do we have in mind to represent the Covenantal side?

SS

Comment

Originally posted by kmoney
                                I thought he did say God had exhaustive foreknowledge.
                                Never.

I only question the bizarre idea that foreknowledge would equal causation.

Comment

Working...
                                X