X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dispensationalism vs. Covenant Theology
    sigpic
    "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

If Logos is defending Universalism or whatever, i wanna be the attacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologist

Comment

Baptism by Water: Whether, Why, Where, When, and/or How?

You could call it BW5H
          sigpic
          "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Apologist

Take a number and get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Clete
              Baptism by Water: Whether, Why, Where, When, and/or How?

You could call it BW5H
              That's covered in Peter's letter.

Comment

Not that anyone would have a clue what BW5H meant.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sozo
                  chandru46 vs Letsargue

The Art of Communication
                  I can just imagine their opening posts:

Chandru: John 1:1"In the beginning, there was the word." Words are important...

Letsargue: ----Communication is a GIFT that we must use for the glory of GOD!!!!! WORDS!-----

paul.

Comment

Clete, both are good ideas!

Comment

I also think the universalism is a good idea (as I have already suggested)

Comment

Luke 16:19 “There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. 20 But there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, full of sores, who was laid at his gate, 21 desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell[d] from the rich man’s table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
                        24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’
                        27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

Okay! Well that petty much nails the coffin shut on the whole universalism nonsense, doesn't it! I mean, I understand that this thread isn't intended for debating the issue but what's there to debate? It's just so silly! (Sorry kmoney.)

Resting in Him,
                        Clete
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay! Well that petty much nails the coffin shut on the whole universalism nonsense, doesn't it!
                          Yup.
                          "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Nope!

Comment

Hades is not eternal.

Comment

Okay! Well that petty much nails the coffin shut on the whole universalism nonsense, doesn't it! I mean, I understand that this thread isn't intended for debating the issue but what's there to debate? It's just so silly! (Sorry kmoney.)

Resting in Him,
                                Clete
                                You think you're soooo smart don't you???

Comment

Working...
                                X