Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am challenging because none of trinity believers could not refute my claim.

they sleaze out. I think that's the main reason why so many hard core trins put me on ignore because they cannot answer simple questions.

they are trained to debate non-issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishrovmen View Post
      So, getting back to discussion of Jesus' spiritual body. My question to you GT is this: how did Stephen know that it was Jesus standing next to God?

Jesus can appear to us as the way he looked while on earth, or he can look like someone else.

Luke 24:32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"
      Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by oatmeal View Post
        You said it better than I could.

God's truth, at best, seems to be semi-trinitarian.

Either Jesus Christ is God or he is not.

Jesus Christ is not God, he is the son of God.

Son, as in male offspring, with a beginning. Matthew 1:18

GT seems to be riding the fence

Since Jesus Christ is the son of God, not God himself, any support for a trinity does not exist.
        If you have a son, he would be a man (human), right?
        But he would not be you.

Of course, the Word who was God became flesh and dwelt among us. That's not how you had your son, was it? You didn't become flesh and move into the nursery as a baby. You can't use your human reasoning to understand the deity of Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
          I am challenging because none of trinity believers could not refute my claim.

they sleaze out. I think that's the main reason why so many hard core trins put me on ignore because they cannot answer simple questions.

No, they don't debate you, because you have proven you do not listen. You don't even accept Paul's teaching....you're outside the faith and there is no reaching you at this point.

Comment

I am challenging because none of trinity believers could not refute my claim.

And what is your claim?
            He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

• GT, so you admit, then, a "distinction" between the glory of God and Jesus in that passage, as well as the Holy Spirit indwelling Stephen?
              Omniscience limited
              Prophetic guesses
              Election by observation
              No future yet

Comment

GT, so you admit, then, a "distinction" between the glory of God and Jesus in that passage, as well as the Holy Spirit indwelling Stephen?
                There is no difference between God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is the visible of the invisible God.

Comment

• So, you believe in three manifestations of one God at the same time?
                  Omniscience limited
                  Prophetic guesses
                  Election by observation
                  No future yet

Comment

So, you believe in three manifestations of one God at the same time?
                    I am not sure at what you are getting at by saying at the same time.

Comment

• I'm trying to understand what you believe. Is each manifestation fully God, or each 1/3 God?
                      Omniscience limited
                      Prophetic guesses
                      Election by observation
                      No future yet

Comment

• this is a salvation issue? or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
                          And what is your claim?
                          Many, but mainly trinity doctrine is not salvation issue, yet, Trinitarians making it such.

Comment

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                            Jesus can appear to us as the way he looked while on earth, or he can look like someone else.

Luke 24:32 They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"
                            It wasn't the appearance of Jesus which changed, it was the perception of the disciples that was altered so as to not recognize Him.

Luk 24:16 But their eyes were holden that they should not know him.

holden- kratéō; contracted kratṓ, fut. kratḗsō, from krátos (G2904), strength. To take hold of, grasp, hold fast, followed by the gen. of person meaning to have power over, rule over. In the NT, followed by the gen. of thing or acc. of person or thing.

(I) Followed by the gen. of thing meaning to have power over, to be dominant, or become master of, i.e., to gain, attain to (Act_27:13; Heb_4:14, "let us attain to the full benefit of our profession in Him" [a.t.], equivalent to Heb_6:18; Sept.: Pro_14:18). To take the hand of someone (Mat_9:25; Mar_1:31; Mar_5:41; Luk_8:54; Sept.: Gen_19:16; 2Sa_1:11).
                            (II) Followed by the acc.:
                            (A) To have power over, to be or become the master of, which always implies a certain degree of force with which one brings a person or thing wholly under his power, even when resistance is encountered.
                            Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                            Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Many, but mainly trinity doctrine is not salvation issue, yet, Trinitarians making it such.
                              Do you believe the following?

Romans 10:9-10

King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
                              He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

• Originally posted by FraterJoseph View Post
                                this is a salvation issue? or no?
                                AMR, and many others say it is a salvation issue. Since they say it is a salvation issue, they will be judged by the measure they use. That is what Jesus says.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

AMR and Bright Raven are two that have condemned themselves. Anyone else want to join them?

Comment

Working...
                                X